Breath of Fire III (PSP) $19.99 at Bestsku.com (REGION FREE)

Nintendonly

CAGiversary!
breath%20of%20fire%204%20lg.jpg

http://www.bestsku.com/productsDetail.asp?PID=2444

If you guys didn't know, Bestsku is one of the official distributors for Tommo, Inc. (the company that brought us Jump Superstars and Jump Ultimate Stars officially to North America).

The only downside with this deal is that it may be the European version of our "Greatest Hits" which they call "PlayStation's Best" or whatever.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Just a warning. The load times on this are absolutely atrocious.[/QUOTE]

I may stick with my PS original, then.

It's good for collectors, though.

[quote name='Nintendonly']I may stick with my PS original, then.

It's good for collectors, though.[/QUOTE]

Definitely! Great price for it but anyone wanting it to play and that hates load times, you will be better off sticking the PS1 version for sure.

Remember when Best Buy sold the English no-region version at their brick and mortar locations? That's when I picked it up...mainly to support them carrying imports. I guess it didn't end up panning out.

[quote name='Nintendonly']I may stick with my PS original, then.

It's good for collectors, though.[/QUOTE]

no its not because this is the greatest hits version. Ive been looking for the original black label for a while but everything i find is just this red label version =(

[quote name='heybtbm']Remember when Best Buy sold the English no-region version at their brick and mortar locations? That's when I picked it up...mainly to support them carrying imports. I guess it didn't end up panning out.[/QUOTE]

when did this happen?

[quote name='CaptainCaputo']Bought it, thanks. Do I need to use a different memory card like with japanese games?[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='Nintendonly']No.[/QUOTE]
So if I use my memory card with all my region one saves it won't reformat it for Pal region, that's good to know. Thanks

[quote name='CaptainCaputo']So if I use my memory card with all my region one saves it won't reformat it for Pal region, that's good to know. Thanks[/QUOTE]

That is correct. Think region free for the PS3, the few region free games for the Xbox 360, or even region free for Wii (through GeckoOS).

thanks OP been meaning to pick this up for awhile now but it never hit my price point due to shipping on Amazon. Breath of Fire 1 and 2 are two of my favorite RPGs of all time, how does this one compare?

How is Bestsku with US games? I was thinking of ordering a game from them because they have it cheap, if it has a little American flag next to it I will be getting the US release, right?

I remember buying the black label version about a year ago from them for $29.99. I also bought Tales of Eternia through NCSX when they still had it in. I remember they both came together in the mail.

[quote name='rainking187']How is Bestsku with US games? I was thinking of ordering a game from them because they have it cheap, if it has a little American flag next to it I will be getting the US release, right?[/QUOTE]

I've only ever purchased imported games from them, but I don't see how that would be any different from buying NA-region games from them.

And yes, the little US flag indicates NTSC standard.

[quote name='Nintendonly']http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91406

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120475

http://kotaku.com/#!213226/best-buy-selling-import-ds-games[/QUOTE]

way back in '06 eh? I guess it didn't fly? I havent seen anything like that so im guessing no. Thats really too bad. That would be really friggin neat =(

anyone know where you can get the black label version? I cant seem to find it anywhere really. Other than on ebay occasionally for outrageous prices. Id prefer a new copy

[quote name='AwRy108']Actually, the loading times killed the deal.[/QUOTE]

The load times are not that bad.

I recently bought a copy from this ebay store from Australia for about $18 shipped. And he's still got quite a few copies left. He shipped really fast and I had the game in my hands in about 2 weeks.

And the load times aren't that bad (for a PSP game).

[quote name='mister cheapskate']thanks OP been meaning to pick this up for awhile now but it never hit my price point due to shipping on Amazon. Breath of Fire 1 and 2 are two of my favorite RPGs of all time, how does this one compare?[/QUOTE]

BoF III is the best game in the series in my opinion. I must have spent 50 hours just building and tweaking my fairy city. Damn, to be young and in high school again. I wish I could commit to games like that these days.

bread's done
Back