BriankLizard93's Choose-Your-Own Adventure Contest! ENDED! Congrats Sephiroth1089!

A.) You destroy the orb, and the deity in black vanishes. The deity in white seems pleased. She then tells you that world will be safe, and that you will be greatly rewarded. She absorbs the orb. As soon as she does that, the black deity attacks her. He is no match for her with her newfound power. The black deity vanishes permanently this time.[Win]

B.) You place the orb, and the deity in white disappears. The deity in black smiles, “You have done well, warrior”. The deity then takes the orb and consumes it. “Now DIE.” Just as he goes to attack you, the white deity appears again and tries to fight the black deity. With the power of the orb, the black deity is able to easily win. He then turns his attention to you. He kills you, and then unleashes demons across the planet with his new powers. As he laughs hysterically, the mountain is bursting with flames. You have failed. [Lose]

C.) When you ask for details, the black deity grows impatient. He murders you and steals the orb. He then destroys the white deity. Using powers he acquired from the orb, he unleashes demons and fire upon the planet. [Lose]

D.) You decide to keep the orb. The orb senses your decision somehow and vanishes. The deities are shocked. Enraged, the black deity kills you. The two deities have a fierce battle. Eventually, the black deity prevails. Due to not having the power of the orb, he is unable to summon his demons. He still is able to cause the mountain to explode, and the world burns because of this. [Lose]

FINAL ROUND:

Part 6: The End

The white deity is amazed at you. She tells you that she cannot believe someone could make it this far on their journey and prevail. She notices the dragon’s corpse outside the temple. She tells you that you you need to cast the dragon’s body off the side of the mountain, or else it will come back to life. She gives you a godlike power that will enable you to manipulate the dragon’s body as you will for a brief time. You see an opportunity here, warrior. What do you do?

A.) Cast the corpse off the mountain so it will vanish forever.

B.) Use the power to absorb the dragon’s strength and use it for good.

C.) Leave.

D.) Ask if there is anything that can be salvaged from the corpse

E.) Challenge the deity for the orb after consuming the dragon.

A.) You cast the corpse off the mountain and watch it disintegrate. The deity tells you that you gave up the ultimate power. As a reward, she promises to watch over you from now on, protecting you and your loved ones for all eternity. You return to the King, where you are given the highest honors. Even a day is named after you. The land becomes peaceful, and you happily die at the age of 100 in your sleep. Legends of you are told even this day. [FINAL WIN]

B.) You absorb the dragon’s power. You feel invincible. The deity vanishes. Suddenly, your blood begins to boil. Pain surges through you as you transform into the dragon that you had just slain. While you still have a slither of humanity left, the deity returns and tells you that all others made the same mistake as you when they reached this point, and that these events would repeat in the future. The land remains peaceful for a few decades, and then another warrior carrying an orb climbs to the top of the mountain. She slays you. What will she do? [Lose]

C.) You just leave the area. You are praised as a hero. Then, five years later, after the King sent another adventurer on the same quest, the mountain explodes, and demons pour across the planet. [Lose]

D.) You ask the deity if the body can be salvaged. She replies with only a stare. You persist more and more. The deity grows annoyed and casts you off the mountain along with the dragon. Good job. [Lose]

E.) You absorb the dragon and challenge the deity. The fight is long and hard. After hours of back and forth fighting, you are about to win. But just as you are, pain surges through you as you turn into the dragon you had once slain. The deity kills you in this form, and casts you from the mountain. You are no more. [Lose]

Thanks for the code! This was a fun contest. I really liked the outcomes and just a question was scenario D from part 3 a reference to fallout?

[quote name='Sephiroth1089']Thanks for the code! This was a fun contest. I really liked the outcomes and just a question was scenario D from part 3 a reference to fallout?[/QUOTE]

Rofl :lol: Yup. It was a total Fallout reference. I was going to put different game references in, but I didn't want to over do it.

[quote name='otangz']Thanks Brian... that was a lot of fun. It's too bad more people didn't participate.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. :) Ik right. I had 100 people who said they wanted in. Less than ten of the original list show up. XD

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']Congrats sephiroth. Thanks Brian that was really fun[/QUOTE]

Thanks! and Thank you for showing up. :) I might do another one of these again some time. It's just time consuming writing a script for something like this because you have to make sure everything is consistent and doesn't undermine a future question.

Sorry I missed this today, finals bogged me down. Looking through I'm sure I would have lost :p. But, I'd love to do one of these in the future. Maybe with more time between turns? like a full day or half a day? lol

[quote name='thefurrypanda']Sorry I missed this today, finals bogged me down. Looking through I'm sure I would have lost :p. But, I'd love to do one of these in the future. Maybe with more time between turns? like a full day or half a day? lol[/QUOTE]

I think waiting a full day or so, or even half a day in between turns would've gathered a lot larger turn out. Seemed like a really fun concept, and I was excited to participate, but ended having to work during..

Anyways, congrats Sephiroth! Make it rain Micro$oft points on dem ho's. :)

bread's done
Back