Brian's Rare Games

From my quick browsing, no. However, you should post this in the CAG Auction forum, it would get a lot more traffic there and someone who scans auctions regularly might be able to help you out more.

Ok, thanks. I don't know for sure where to post this at. I was just wondering is his prices is to high? I guess me and the wife go drive around to EBgames, Gamestop, flea markets, and Game Exchange. To see what they have there. I really want to buy Any Rare games to add to my collection.:D

Same as logain said. You can find almost all of that stuff for cheaper. FFTA wouldn't be a bad deal, and the pair of Suikodens, but nothing else jumps out to me as being a fair price.

Edit: Most of those games aren't reallly "rare" either.

[quote name='EllsinoreOutlaw']Ok, thanks bro. Do you guys think EBgames and Gamestop have any Rare games there?[/QUOTE]

Certainly...

Diddy Kong's Racing N64
Perfect DArk (N64 and XBOX 360)
Donkey Kong 64
All the Donkey Kong Country games

What you consider rare? Games that have a low print run or get insane amount money on ebay?If you look to profit of ebay just stick it's simple plan of buying rpg's and resell them to get insane amount of money.Also,you should take advantage of the buy 2 preown game get 1 free deal eb and game stop this week.

[quote name='EllsinoreOutlaw']Ok, thanks bro. Do you guys think EBgames and Gamestop have any Rare games there?[/QUOTE]

They do from time to time, but if they were readily available at GS and EB, they wouldn't really be rare, now would they? ;)

WOW...harsh comments. I love you cheapasses! The funny thing is that a lot of those higher priced ps1 games sell too, so why lower the prices? I'll take offers on any of those listings by the way, just pm me.

-Brian

PS, thanks to the OP too, a whole thread devoted to my store that wasn't started by me! I'm giddy.

Don't buy the Dragon Warrior 1 and 2 NEW for the GBA. I can get you that for $29.99 right down the street. Also DW 3 NEW for GBA for $34.99

[quote name='sonarrat']As a fellow grifter, I salute you. But you won't be getting my business anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I don't expect anyone who frequents CAG to buy from me on ebay and that's OK. I very rarely post my own stuff for that reason alone.

[quote name='briansraregames']Honestly, I don't expect anyone who frequents CAG to buy from me on ebay and that's OK. I very rarely post my own stuff for that reason alone.[/QUOTE]

werd up. same here, i dont even want to post them here lol.

bread's done
Back