Bringing Back Birthers: 2012 Edition

A.) Let's say it turned out that the certificate was fake - where do we go from there? Do we attempt to impeach him? Does he automatically lose the position if he's no longer qualified? Does he get to finish his term, but can't run for November?

B.) Seriously, while the layers thing is interesting... and I can't say I've spent much time forging documents... but if I were going to do such a thing, I would totally fake up the document, print it out, then scan the print-out and release the scan to the media/internet... allowing me to blame any minor issues on the quality of the scan. I can't help but think whomever would be behind the forging of this document would go the same route.

Considering the fucking guy is Bush III, he's as American as apple pie. There's no doubt in my mind that he's an American citizen. As much as I wish for his signature on the NDAA to become null and void, he can order the indefinite detention of American citizens without trial fair and square.

I read about that the other day. I'd call the guy a fucking moron when he so obviously is, but then that's mean and might hurt his feewings.

This is the biggest scandal perpetrated on the American people...(stuters)

Now, the stuter probably happened for one of 2 reasons. The first, and most obvious, is that she was reading a cue card and realized what she just said and felt like a complete idiot. The second option is that the line on the cue card went on to say ..."since the Moon landing" and she realized how ridiculous that sounded.

Either way its a pretty lulz-worthy report. It's obvious the national media hasn't picked up on it yet because they're in on it, right Bob?!?!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Now, the stuter probably happened for one of 2 reasons. The first, and most obvious, is that she was reading a cue card and realized what she just said and felt like a complete idiot. The second option is that the line on the cue card went on to say ..."since the Moon landing" and she realized how ridiculous that sounded.

Either way its a pretty lulz-worthy report. It's obvious the national media hasn't picked up on it yet because they're in on it, right Bob?!?![/QUOTE]

They haven't picked up on it because it's a played-out story with no traction and virtually no interest, outside of a few loony fringe folks who wouldn't watch "mainstream" media regardless.

Now - if, somehow, someway, someone did come up with undeniable proof that Obama wasn't a citizen... You know, I want that to happen. Not because of my strong dislike for President Obama... but because it would be helluva fun to watch the ****storm that would come out of it... from all corners.

16aa0co.gif

On that note, I think I'm going to write a novel - the setting would be a post-apocalyptic alternate future where the point of divergence with our own reality is that Obama is proven to not to be a citizen, rocketing Donald Trump back to the top of the Republican platform, winning him the nomination and the election. With VP Palin. Society as we know it crumbles shortly afterwards.

bread's done
Back