Brink (360) Used $4 w/ Free Shipping to Store

im not against buying used, BUT i am against buying used online since even used I still want the box, booklet, and game disc and no generic cases or missing booklets. its at $3.96 now, still cant bite on it since i dont want to do ship to store as i was JUST at walmart already today lol

Edit: ill wait a year. If next years black friday is anything like this years was, then we'll see this thing new on amazon for $5 like FEAR3 was.

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']im not against buying used, BUT i am against buying used online since even used I still want the box, booklet, and game disc and no generic cases or missing booklets. its at $3.96 now, still cant bite on it since i dont want to do ship to store as i was JUST at walmart already today lol

Edit: ill wait a year. If next years black friday is anything like this years was, then we'll see this thing new on amazon for $5 like FEAR3 was.[/QUOTE]

This game was $5 during the DOTD that Best Buy had. I almost picked it up, and decided not to.

For anyone wondering. My copy of Brink came sealed. It had a case, manual, and of coarse the disk. Everything was in very good condition.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']This game was $5 during the DOTD that Best Buy had. I almost picked it up, and decided not to.[/QUOTE]

i mustve missed that one. but ven so... i played Brink at PAX East 2011 and it was garbage. It definitely wasnt what all the trailers showed which made it seem like mirrors edge but with more gunplay. Then i play it at PAX and it was more like Team Fortress but without the fun. so I dunno. if its $5 new again ill grab it anyway i guess.

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']i mustve missed that one. but ven so... i played Brink at PAX East 2011 and it was garbage. It definitely wasnt what all the trailers showed which made it seem like mirrors edge but with more gunplay. Then i play it at PAX and it was more like Team Fortress but without the fun. so I dunno. if its $5 new again ill grab it anyway i guess.[/QUOTE]

Yeah man. Those DOTD's were quite awesome! I couldn't believe how many games I bought during that sale. I ran the thread so I wouldn't miss out on the deals. I think one of the best deals I got from the DOTD was the Wii Mote + controller and game for ~$9. I can't find the thread, but they had some killer deals!

The BB DOTD really got me. I have so many cheap games now that are stuffing my backlog. Towards the end i had to say no to alot of games.

[quote name='Dark Rider']For anyone wondering. My copy of Brink came sealed. It had a case, manual, and of coarse the disk. Everything was in very good condition.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

bread's done
Back