Brink + Fallout: New Vegas for $55 on Direct2Drive - Both register on Steam

Hydro2Oxide

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
http://www.direct2drive.com/10839/p...s-Digital-Collector's-Edition-Bundle-Download

F7530AEE8D991B19332624D10F9C734F - for 15% off.

On the fence about this, but I'm damn close to biting.

Full disclosure: That is a referral code and benefits me if you use it. After I've received the 20% off coupon from someone using mine, I'll put someone elses up.

EDIT: Another code. Can't tell if anyone's used mine or not as it doesn't show up for a while. No harm in adding another though

F7530AEE8D991B19332624D10F9C734F

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MysterD']Of course they both register on Steam...
Steam is required for both of them.[/QUOTE]

For some people, that's a big deal. I didn't want to have to point it out to a bunch of people asking (which they always do in any digital download thread)

In some cases, "registering" a game on Steam that you did NOT buy from Steam can be optional - i.e. buying X3: Terran Conflict - Retail Box. You can play that version of the game without Steam period (game has NO DRM now after a recent patch) or just go register it on Steam.

Brink and FO:NV are NOT this case.
No matter where you buy it, Steam is still required.

I really want brink, but don't really need fallout new vegas. then again, I could probably trade it off for a copy of some other game if a possible later on.

That is a refer a friend promo code, and according to the site

"Note about the Rewards: You will receive a 20% off discount code redeemable at D2D every time one of your referred friends makes a purchase via your link of $29.95 or more at D2D. Any discount codes you've earned for a particular month will be distributed to you within 30 days of the end of that month."

You guys should post your own codes instead of all using the one in the op

[quote name='Jeo']That is a refer a friend promo code, and according to the site

"Note about the Rewards: You will receive a 20% off discount code redeemable at D2D every time one of your referred friends makes a purchase via your link of $29.95 or more at D2D. Any discount codes you've earned for a particular month will be distributed to you within 30 days of the end of that month."

You guys should post your own codes instead of all using the one in the op[/QUOTE]

This is a good point. I'm putting the code as mine in the OP, full disclosure. After someone's used mine, I'll throw someone elses up in the OP.

[quote name='JakeNome']dammit, i already preordered brink from them a few months back. this sucks[/QUOTE]

I don't know about D2D, but most companies allow you to cancel any pre-order. Even DD companies like Steam.

awesome just got both, thanks for the info!

im guessing i have to wait for brink to be released before i can get the activation key for steam? (new vegas registered fine by the way.)

this is a great deal, but I'd personally rather have brink on xbox. I just have more friends that play on there. Too bad too... I don't have F:NV and would like to play it.

[quote name='helixfc3s']Really tempting deal, but I already own New Vegas. Unless someone wants to buy the extra New Vegas key...[/QUOTE]

I'll give you 17 for it?

[quote name='aznguyen316']Since it looks like a couple people used the code, If OP doesn't mind here's my referral link. Too bad it takes 30 days it says to show up.
http://direct2drive.tellapal.com/a/clk/YySXL

code: F7530AEE8D991B19332624D10F9C734F for 15% off

Went ahead and purchased Brink. When my referral is used on to the next![/QUOTE]

Threw it up there. Hope someone used mine :lol:

Thanks OP, I ended up getting just Brink for $38

Here's my code if anyone wants to help me out
F7530AEE8D991B19332624D10F9C734F

I keep wanting to do this, but I'm just not sold on Brink. It is really as shallow as an unreal tournament style MP game that you can play with bots? Maybe I'm missing something, but that's really what it looks like to me.

[quote name='mietha']I keep wanting to do this, but I'm just not sold on Brink. It is really as shallow as an unreal tournament style MP game that you can play with bots? Maybe I'm missing something, but that's really what it looks like to me.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty deep looking. Have you ever played Wolfenstein enemy territory? Think that. But the recent daily updates on Bethesda YouTube channel, diary videos explain a lot. Looks great. I'll have to link it when I'm on computer as I'm on iPad atm.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I just used the code to pre-order Brink by itself for $40.50 after tax as I've got no interest in FO.

bread's done
Back