Brink(PC) Free Weekend - steam

[quote name='markdigi']Dont forget the free DLC too![/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, I almost forgot!

Also a heads up to ATI users: My friend says that it doesn't work very well with radeon cards, I'm testing my luck anyways though.

Downloading now - been wanting to try this one for a while (hoping it's not as bad as all my friends claim). Thanks OP!

Tried it and after two attempts to play that were thwarted by the game telling me to press F1 to look at something and then never being able to close the menus, regretted downloading it. Lame.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Downloading now - been wanting to try this one for a while (hoping it's not as bad as all my friends claim). Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Works fine on ATI cards. However, the game is shitty regardless of what hardware you're running.

[quote name='DirkBelig']Tried it and after two attempts to play that were thwarted by the game telling me to press F1 to look at something and then never being able to close the menus, regretted downloading it. Lame.[/QUOTE]

There should be a box in the bottom right hand corner of the screen saying "back" or "done" or something that will close the F1 menu

I played the game for about 3 hours straight yesterday and came to the conclusion that this game is the spiritual successor to Shadowrun. I've honestly never seen the word 'Teamwork' so well represented in an online game before. Unfortunately, you can't download the dlc on PC unless you own the game ='(

Played it for a while, but honestly didn't like it. It's not horrible, but I have way more fun playing Team Fortress 2 personally.

bread's done
Back