Brisco County Jr for $22 at DD + a few others

Awesome price. I picked this series up used a few months ago and just finsihed watching it. A great series that never takes itself too seriously but manages to entertain with plenty of comedy, action, and campy situations.

I bought the bootleg in Iraq on tour. Ended up giving it away before I left, as it just didn't hold me like it once did. I was a huge fan of the show too :(

Good deal though.
thx

Thanks for this OP! Been waiting for a decent deal on this, and this definitely fits the bill on that.

Thanks so much OP. I too have been waiting on this set to drop to a reasonable price before scooping it up. 22$ is my sweet spot for sure.

I've checked it out in Target and it's a nice hefty set, being the complete series and all, but I could never justify paying ~60$ for it. Asked for it for Christmas, but now I'm glad I didn't get it.

Thanks for the info OP. I ordered this and also tripped over a few other great deals:

The Flash Complete Series: 14.76

Looney Tunes Golden Collections 1-5: 26.89 each

Powerpuff Girls Season 1: 13.59

Not sure if these are sale prices or markdowns, but I'm not going to wait until June for the next 20% off sale to find out. They'd probably go back up for the sale anyway.

I've had pretty good luck with Deep over the years as far as condition of DVDs and shipping times myself.

I jumped on the Brisco set based on the thread title. After checking it again, I ordered the Flash set. Thanks OP and jrt1138. Two series I loved but never saw all of them because of cancellation or other distractions.

they had a bogo which the critic was part of and i missed it because funds were low that sale otherwise i would have grabbed it and dilbert for like 40 shipped

[quote name='Animal7390']they had a bogo which the critic was part of and i missed it because funds were low that sale otherwise i would have grabbed it and dilbert for like 40 shipped[/quote]

I bought that exact pair about 2 years ago from DD in a b1g1 :)
And neither one has been opened yet :roll:

I already bought this at a previous sale where I think it was $40-50 or so. Not a bad deal then, incredible deal now. I'm still a little agitated with ordering from DD though. My recent purchases from them have been too much of a headache and a pain to deal with. I just found out that they canceled my Stanley Kubrick Collection set from the 20% off deal because they couldn't get mor from the manufacturer, though every other site has ton in stock.

[quote name='jrt1138']Thanks for the info OP. I ordered this and also tripped over a few other great deals:

The Flash Complete Series: 14.76

Looney Tunes Golden Collections 1-5: 26.89 each

Powerpuff Girls Season 1: 13.59

Not sure if these are sale prices or markdowns, but I'm not going to wait until June for the next 20% off sale to find out. They'd probably go back up for the sale anyway.

I've had pretty good luck with Deep over the years as far as condition of DVDs and shipping times myself.[/quote]

Nice price on The Flash....hmm.....

Picked up Powerpuff Girls, I've never watched the show but everyone that has says that it's amazing. Gotta try it.

I've been wanting Brisco County Jr for a long time now, but the 50+ pricetag always scared me away from buying it until now. Thanks.

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']Now we need a deal on 'The Critic' that doesn't involve paying $45. Someone look for that please :)[/quote]

I was at Best Buy and they are asking for $99.99 for it. :roll: :lol:

I actually was on DDD and saw it at the top for most bought DVDs and ordered it before I saw the thread, was going to create one but you already did. :D Fantastic deal, it came out at $99.99 and the average price is around $60.00/$70.00.

i got the critic about 4 years ago on ddd 20% off sale, it was a little under $30. It is $38 regular price, so $30 at the 20% off sale isnt so bad imo.

and yeah i am in for brisco county, and lone gunmen is only $12 in case anyone wanted that

bread's done
Back