"Britney was my Sex-Mad Bride"

anth0ny

CAGiversary!
By Jane Atkinson and Carole Aye Maung

BRITNEY SPEARS bedded her childhood sweetheart "like an animal", then wrecked his life with a 55-hour marriage that stunned the world.

Now, in a world exclusive interview, husband Jason Alexander details every moment of the sex, the proposal, their Vegas wedding and his humiliation as furious family and lawyers prised them apart.

"We made love in her bed, her shower and her bath," said Jason, 22. "She asked me to marry her but when her lawyers demanded I end our marriage she didn't stop them—and it caused chaos in my life."

Jason revealed that Britney proposed to him as she lay naked in his arms. And she was so excited when he said "Yes", she rushed him down the aisle without stopping to put her knickers on.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml

Very detailed and an interesting read

hmmm....once again....britney's still hot....thats all that needs to be known....as for her ex-husband, what the hell was she thinking, im so much better looking than that troll

britney_03.jpg

What the hell? She looks possesed. And yes, I thinks shes still pretty.

I was reading the article this morning. I kept thinking to myself... typical. All that strict religion and parenting adds up to one repressed sexpot.

Britney's all fine and good, but I wonder how wild Jessica Simpson can get. :)

"She came in, stripped off and got into the tub with me. First we were scrubbing each other. Then she got on top of me and we had sex. She was a natural, with the most fantastic a*** I've ever felt. She was proud of her body and she often just wandered around with nothing on."

hmm...is it just me? can anyone else not think of any other words that start with A and have 4 letters?

[quote name='greatwhitedope']"She came in, stripped off and got into the tub with me. First we were scrubbing each other. Then she got on top of me and we had sex. She was a natural, with the most fantastic a*** I've ever felt. She was proud of her body and she often just wandered around with nothing on."

hmm...is it just me? can anyone else not think of any other words that start with A and have 4 letters?[/quote]

fantastic anus :twisted:

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='greatwhitedope']"She came in, stripped off and got into the tub with me. First we were scrubbing each other. Then she got on top of me and we had sex. She was a natural, with the most fantastic a*** I've ever felt. She was proud of her body and she often just wandered around with nothing on."

hmm...is it just me? can anyone else not think of any other words that start with A and have 4 letters?[/quote]

fantastic anus :twisted:[/quote]

I can think of an A word to describe that Trustcompany...awful.

[quote name='greatwhitedope']"She came in, stripped off and got into the tub with me. First we were scrubbing each other. Then she got on top of me and we had sex. She was a natural, with the most fantastic a*** I've ever felt. She was proud of her body and she often just wandered around with nothing on."

Arse

seriously, if i had fycked Britney, i wouldnt be bitchin... i also probably would've made a tape so that i could blackmail her later (jk)..

she said that her and the guy she's about to marry arent getting a pre-nup. so basically if she divorces him, he gets 50 mill.

[quote name='Cracka']seriously, if i had fycked Britney, i wouldnt be bitchin... i also probably would've made a tape so that i could blackmail her later (jk)..

she said that her and the guy she's about to marry arent getting a pre-nup. so basically if she divorces him, he gets 50 mill.[/quote]

I think he's whining that he can't do her anymore.

Damn, that is a really stupid move on her part not to get a pre-nup. That dude is just a back-up dancer and is going to be rich for the rest of his life now.

But then again, why would you want to divorce her in the first place? Unless she's some crazy ho behind closed doors, I'd stay with her if I was him.

yea whats stupid is, if either of them were to ask for a divorce, it would be britney, and she has the most to lose. and she's the one that doesnt want a pre-nup.

lol i like how everybody on tv was saying that he has a 50 million dollar penis.

[quote name='tcrash247']Lucky bastard. I would have said no to marriage cause you know it wouldn't last. Then I'd hit it some more.[/quote]

Dude, shut up. You know you wouldn't have said no. Who cares if it wouldn't last.

Years from now, when his wife is big and fat, he can sit outside with his friends, drink lots of beer and remember the time when he was married and boning Britney.

It is kinda sad for that kid, though. Now pretty much every woman he's ever going to be with is going to be a downgrade.

It's kinda like playing Halo on Xbox then have to go to playing Combat on the Atari. The games still fun, but you'll always be thinking about the time you had with Halo.

bread's done
Back