Brittny Spears

Status
Not open for further replies.

minx

CAGiversary!
that girl needs to sue her stylist!

Have you seen her new video for toxic?

The clothes emphasize her boyish hips, the fabrics are wrong for her complexion, and the colors and cuts of the hair weaves/wigs are totally wrong for her. Most strikingly the burned out neon pink wig which should have been pale blue.

Not helping matters was the director not being familiar with how to shoot around the fact she is a short girl with boyish hips. The angles were horrible and unflattering.

The only costume she comes off well with is the naked sparkles bodysuit with the panty -- and that's only because the that look was established for her by another art director a few years ago, so it's already had enough time to be tested out properly.

Seeing as I haven't been able to tolerate her music for a while, the videos are really all the appeal she holds for me.the older ones were a lot more fun.

Here's a link to watch forfree to see what I'm talking about

http://windowsmedia.com/MediaGuide/WomenOfPop/BritneySpears?type=mg&culture=en-us

Anyone else seeing the same problems I'm seeing?

who the hell cares about how britney spears looks? shes a stupid fake slut, who got breast implants when she was young, and thinks shes all cool because she gyrates with madonna in her new video, "me against the music". shes old news, even though old men still tend to jack off to her which is quite sad/pathetic. shes pop, and people dont exactly want bubbly pop anymore, or at least i dont. screw her and her stupid fake breasts. she can just fall over and die for all i care.

After watching her video i agree, though really, anyone her age trying to act sexy reminds me of a little girl playing dress-up.

i think the fact that she dresses the way she dresses, acts the way she acts but then denies any sort of sexual intention is mindblowing. she has been beatting people over the head with the "not yet a girl, not yet a woman" lines for 2 full albums already but she decides to not make up her mind.

ive read a few interview with her and whenever a journalist brings up the question of wheter or not she is aware that she is anything but a pop singer, she claims she is not...she completely ignores the fact that little girls want to be like her, older boys want to have sex with her and many old men fantasize about her.

she is either the least self-aware person on the planet, or the suavest interviewee outside of politics

[quote name='minx']that girl needs to sue her stylist!

Have you seen her new video for toxic?

The clothes emphasize her boyish hips, the fabrics are wrong for her complexion, and the colors and cuts of the hair weaves/wigs are totally wrong for her. Most strikingly the burned out neon pink wig which should have been pale blue.

Not helping matters was the director not being familiar with how to shoot around the fact she is a short girl with boyish hips. The angles were horrible and unflattering.

The only costume she comes off well with is the naked sparkles bodysuit with the panty -- and that's only because the that look was established for her by another art director a few years ago, so it's already had enough time to be tested out properly.

Seeing as I haven't been able to tolerate her music for a while, the videos are really all the appeal she holds for me.the older ones were a lot more fun.

Here's a link to watch forfree to see what I'm talking about

http://windowsmedia.com/MediaGuide/WomenOfPop/BritneySpears?type=mg&culture=en-us

Anyone else seeing the same problems I'm seeing?[/quote]

I don't know. The stewardess costume was actually pretty nice, as was the bodysuit you mentioned. I do agree with you on the other two costumes.. they don't don't come across very well, and the neon wig does look pretty stupid.

When she hit the scene, I thought "I'd tap it." Same with every other teen pop star like Mandy Moore, Christina Aguilera, etc.

Now its just old, recycled pop garbage that no one really gives a flying fuck about anymore. In the next five years they'll be on crappy Worlds Crappiest Commercial programs and trying to make ends meet because they finally realized that teen pop is just a joke.

Yeah, i thought the first part of the video was ok in the plane.... But the rest stinks, and that's the third britney spears video ive seen and they all pretty much blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back