Broke labtop using ipodtouch for Internet

PoisenXcstasy

CAGiversary!
Blahhh march I broke my labtop =( so now Im finally able to get back to cag but only through my iPod darn!! It gets frustrating! My dad won't let me use his cp so whatever I'm gunna use what ever I can! Lately I've been finally buying all my industrial CDs I wanted Instes of peer sharing them so I can support the artist =) I wonder if I request some of my CDs not jpop this time in request form if any1 would find them and get them or trade or sumn lmafo idk this confuses me at times I kinda wanna sell my anime again I'll proba my regret it later like I did b4 at the same time I want them and don't care xcept for my Ikkitousen ones those are my queen of all media in my room screw my Wii it's boring I haven't touched it since I was done with oneechanbara which took me a week. Well this thread is suppose to be just about me using my iPod. ohhh I tried jailbreaking my iPod I didn't do it right even though it said I did whatever!! Any else like industrial music? Artist like Tamtrum, ayria, angelspit, zombie girl, helalyn flowers, unter null, pzychobitch, leandra and so on more of my faves...?

[quote name='JJSP']In other news, "poison" doesn't have an "e".[/QUOTE]

it does if its gangsta like a malt shoppe now thats gangsta!!!!!

[quote name='PoisenXcstasy']Blahhh march I broke my labtop =( so now Im finally able to get back to cag but only through my iPod darn!! It gets frustrating! My dad won't let me use his cp so whatever I'm gunna use what ever I can! Lately I've been finally buying all my industrial CDs I wanted Instes of peer sharing them so I can support the artist =) I wonder if I request some of my CDs not jpop this time in request form if any1 would find them and get them or trade or sumn lmafo idk this confuses me at times I kinda wanna sell my anime again I'll proba my regret it later like I did b4 at the same time I want them and don't care xcept for my Ikkitousen ones those are my queen of all media in my room screw my Wii it's boring I haven't touched it since I was done with oneechanbara which took me a week. Well this thread is suppose to be just about me using my iPod. ohhh I tried jailbreaking my iPod I didn't do it right even though it said I did whatever!! Any else like industrial music? Artist like Tamtrum, ayria, angelspit, zombie girl, helalyn flowers, unter null, pzychobitch, leandra and so on more of my faves...?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lokizz']it does if its gangsta like a malt shoppe now thats gangsta!!!!![/QUOTE]

drink bleach.

[quote name='DarthPuma']drink bleach.[/QUOTE]

the same kind your mom drank after you were born or a name brand?

[quote name='lokizz']the same kind your mom drank after you were born or a name brand?[/QUOTE]

The store brand your mom drank attempting to force an abortion, sadly you still slipped out.

[quote name='georox']The store brand your mom drank attempting to force an abortion, sadly you still slipped out.[/QUOTE]

its good to see you defending your boyfriend like that. and they say gay love isnt real love lol youll show em different wont you cupcake?

[quote name='lokizz']its good to see you defending your boyfriend like that. and they say gay love isnt real love lol youll show em different wont you cupcake?[/QUOTE]

I don't even know who I was defending, I just know your an annoying twit who doesn't understand the use of English, be it spelling or grammar. The internet deserves better than you.

[quote name='georox']I don't even know who I was defending, I just know your an annoying twit who doesn't understand the use of English, be it spelling or grammar. The internet deserves better than you.[/QUOTE]

there goes your christmas card :whistle2:(. btw as far as me not understanding english it would be you're ( as in you are) not your your shows posession. so whats that about me not understanding english?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lokizz']its good to see you defending your boyfriend like that. and they say gay love isnt real love lol youll show em different wont you cupcake?[/QUOTE]

I am 100 percent sure that he is insulting the OP, not defending him... do you know how to read?

[quote name='help1']I am 100 percent sure that he is insulting the OP, not defending him... do you know how to read?[/QUOTE]
......................(that basically means you're not worth insulting) but if you're so bored you want to jump into something that doesn't concern you im sure theres other posts on here that could use ............whatever it is you have to bring.cheers!:)

[quote name='lokizz']there goes your christmas card :whistle2:(. btw as far as me no understanding english it would be you're ( as in you are) not your your shows posession. so whats that about me not understanding english?[/QUOTE]
Ha ha ha, oh wow.

[quote name='lokizz']there goes your christmas card :whistle2:(. btw as far as me not understanding english it would be you're ( as in you are) not your your shows posession. so whats that about me not understanding english?[/QUOTE]

I legitimately hope you die. Preferably in some kind of horrific car crash or house fire.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I legitimately hope you die. Preferably in some kind of horrific car crash or house fire.[/QUOTE]

i guess that means we can't be friends?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I legitimately hope you die. Preferably in some kind of horrific car crash or house fire.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking something more along the lines of bleeding from every pore of his body.

bread's done
Back