broken ps2 for free (you pay shipping)

TheShiz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
ok, i'm going to take it to EB as people have suggested I try, I didn't know they give credit for broken systems. thanks guys!

thought about taking it to EB? - they're offering a $10 bonus on broken systems at the moment I think so you might be able to get something out of it

[quote name='shawagg']Yeah EB will give you like $50.[/QUOTE]

wow, are you sure? that has to be close to what they give you for a working one

[quote name='TheShiz']wow, are you sure? that has to be close to what they give you for a working one[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure, but give them a call. Make sure ya know.

[quote name='TheShiz']wow, are you sure? that has to be close to what they give you for a working one[/QUOTE]

its a fair amount - I was gonna say $30 myself - but its still better than giving it away ;)

[quote name='shawagg']I'm pretty sure, but give them a call. Make sure ya know.[/QUOTE]

they have this on their website, so they have to at least give me $10 credit for it, i guess i'll take it there and see what they can do

$10 extra trade-in credit for PP PS2/XB/PSP/GBA SP systems Active: 10/14/2005 - 10/30/2005
Trade-in a PO-PS2 SYSTEM BROKEN or PO-XB SYSTEM GREEN or PO-PSP SYS BROKEN or PO-PS2 SYS SLIM BROKEN or PO-XB SYSTEM ALL or PO-XB SYSTM BROKEN or PO-PS2 SYSTEM ALL or PO-PS2 SLIM SYSTEM or PO-PSP SYSTEM or PO-GBA SP SYSTEM ALL and receive $10.00 dollars extra trade-in value for each item. Boxes and Instructions are NOT required. May not be combined with any other offer or discount. Typographical errors are not the responsibility of EB Games. Offer not valid on EBGames.com. See sales associate for complete details. Not valid on previous purchases. Customer may be responsible for sales tax. No dealers please.

bread's done
Back