broken scapula - need game advice

Qslugs

CAGiversary!
Hello! I need some assistance figuring out what ds games I can play. I broke my scapula - more or less the back equivalent of your collarbone. I have to keep my arm really still, so the 360 and Wii are out of the question. Can anyone suggest any games I can play that arent going to make me move my right arm much?

I have ages of empires, hotel dusk, picross ds, and brain age for sudouku.

I haven't played phantom hourglass recently, but i think i may be able to play that one as though.

Anyone have any suggestions? My right arm is restrained, but I can move my fingers and wrist, I just wont be swinging my arm around too soon.

If you can play Phantom Hourglass, you can play anything. That game makes heavy use of stylus controls.

If you want something a little slowly paced, try Animal Crossing.

d-pad + buttons are much easier on the arm than stlyus controls. advance wars dual strike and its sequel, days of ruin, are, in my opinion, the best non-stylus games

A lot of games allow you to switch hands that you use for the dpad so you can use the letter buttons as a dpad, so if you are pretty ambidextrous you can always use the stylus with your left arm, and dpad with your right.

[quote name='banpeikun']yeah a quadraplegic could probably play phoenix wright.[/quote]

QFT! :applause:

That'll be the next idea from the people who brought us the Thylus (Thumb Stylus as mentioned on CAGCast 106)

The Mouthlus: for anyone including the ultra-lazy, drivers, oral fixators, and even quadriplegics...

bread's done
Back