Broken Xbox 360s Made My Baby Cry [Video]

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Another one bites the dust. I'm thinking of buying a PAL 360 just so I can say I've had a 360 break on me from each region.
[digg]http://digg.com/xbox/Broken_Xbox_360s_Made_My_Baby_Cry[/digg]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KygTTEonq1M[/media]

This was my new(ish) Japan 360 I bought 5 months ago:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6ci6bT1M-0[/media]

Nice work, I got a good laugh out of that.

Sorry about your bad luck with systems. Get one of the HDMI ones.. they don't get as warm, in my experience. I don't know if it makes a difference, though.

well sorry to hear about your 360 being broke. mine is supposedly being fixed its been stuck in the ups warehouse now for like 6 days now.but yeah that video was :censored: epic. good job with it.

Broken 360s make people spend a lot of time with iMovie as well, evidently. Well done.

We are deeply sorry about the loss to your family and mourn with you at this time of grieving.

Damn, that sucks. I've had mine for longer than yours (This was a release 360, I think), AND it was second hand, and it still works great. Minus the disc drawer occasionally catching.

There Will Be Red.

Looks like those analysts might be right about the "Pee-Ess Triple, yo" catching and passing the 360 in the next year. In 2008, the 360 is the new PS3. The good news/bad news roles have clearly switched, anyway.

Top procuction values on that video Cheapy, nice job.

Sucks that your 360 has died again, still in Japan it shouldn't take long to fix, I don't suppose MS is very busy over there :)

That was great Cheapy. And the fact that my launch 360 RR on me just a couple of days ago makes it that much more hilarious.

Haven't seen this many people post in one thread in the a.m.

That sucks about your 360 cheapy, you should have wombat ship you a new 360 preloaded with some rock band DLC and of course rock band.

P.S: Where is Wombat? Shouldn't he be thinking about the children?

Tai sure has grown. Sadly I don't have sound on my work computer though. I'll have to watch it again later.

BTW are you using iMovie? I believe that is the default font used in the beginning and end text.

That was amazing, Cheapy. Cinema gold. I could not stop crying. You really connected with the audience. Also, Wombat did a wonderful job filling in for your crying baby! (Kidding, nothing but love for Wombat).

Really though, sorry to hear about the box.

I think what was done here was wrong, but it's also funny.

Also, this video's production values are more than the Xbox 360's production values.

If the 360 didn't have so many great games to play I would've abandoned it long ago and shown that much more love to the ps3.

This is exactly why if there are any multiplatform games I want I'm getting them on the PS3. I've only had one RROD, but I still get disc read errors lot.

not sure which is sadder....your 360 crapping out on you or the fact it made baby Tai cry....
either way its a sad situation....my condolences..

but nevertheless...awesome vid...as usual...

Cheapy, you're not a smoker are you? I had my 360 since september of 2006 and it still works great. I play it at least 2 hours a day and no problems here.

For a launch system owner, this video is not funny- it's a little scary. Every-time I push that launch button I am mentally preparing for this moment.

-and have fun trying to get your replacement: I have been trying to find a Falcon Elite for two months now.

I don't know what is going on with 360 supply lines. The shortage has been blamed on holiday sales (which seems an implausible excuse at this time), but I think there may have been (or may still be) an attempt to get "Jasper" equipped consoles out early.

bread's done
Back