Brothers in Arms: Hell Highway - $29.99 @ Amazon

Didn't this just come out not too long ago? Seems like a quick price drop indicating it is most likely not selling too well. I did not care for one of the Brother in Arms releases for the Xbox...cannot remember which one but I do remember I stopped playing it after awhile...just was not that good IMO. :)

[quote name='rcavictor1956']Didn't this just come out not too long ago? Seems like a quick price drop indicating it is most likely not selling too well. I did not care for one of the Brother in Arms releases for the Xbox...cannot remember which one but I do remember I stopped playing it after awhile...just was not that good IMO. :)[/quote]

Ubisoft seems pretty much synonymous with "quick price drop". This is one of the things that may keep me from picking up the new Prince of Persia game at release.

[quote name='rcavictor1956']Didn't this just come out not too long ago? Seems like a quick price drop indicating it is most likely not selling too well. I did not care for one of the Brother in Arms releases for the Xbox...cannot remember which one but I do remember I stopped playing it after awhile...just was not that good IMO. :)[/quote]

Actually yes, it only came out about a month ago. And although not terrible, it really brings nothing new to the table. Not to mention I found the demo on PSN to be rather annoying with it's activation points and chickens**t AI. For example, you have to storm a farmhouse. Although they do shoot better than other AI I've experienced (they can actually do all the work for you while you take refuge elsewhere), the troops you command will stay outside and "cover" while you take the house inside alone, rather than follow orders to enter, sweep and cover you inside. Once I cleared the house upstairs, that triggered another enemy to come in through the back door downstairs. Meanwhile, while you're ducking and shooting back, your troops are outside apparently on a smoke break not 10 feet away from the enemy while this is all going down.

I say, they can keep the game if it's going to be that ridiculous.

they were offering this game for free at PAX if you shaved your head and spray-painted hell onto your head

bread's done
Back