Brothers in arms: hells highway limited edition 17.99 + s/h New egg PS3

done, ima have to turn off my net book, running low on battery and im not paying attention in class ahahah

I applaud the CAG spirit in ignoring class to post deals. Good for you, OP.

I bought the 360 version of the LE when it was on uber sale at BB (came out to $10 with a coupon I believe). Really a fantastic game, and I'm not usually a huge FPS guy. Can't recommend it highly enough.

[quote name='benartmao']done, ima have to turn off my net book, running low on battery and im not paying attention in class ahahah[/QUOTE]

remember to study hard, but party harder

[quote name='OddLogik']Wish it was for 360, Ive been wanting to try this game.[/QUOTE]

A while back the 360 version was in the clearance bins at most Best Buys, I suppose its not out of the realm of possibility that some remain in said bins.

[quote name='Serpentor']Does this game have trophy support? Thanks....[/QUOTE]

no, no trophies, even though gearbox said it would be patched in sometime after release. it's been around a year since release so the likelihood of this patch ever coming is slim to none.

[quote name='Serpentor']Does this game have trophy support? Thanks....[/QUOTE]

I'm not 100% positive, but I believe they were patched in, yes.

Edit: Nevermind, I was wrong.

[quote name='bvharris']A while back the 360 version was in the clearance bins at most Best Buys, I suppose its not out of the realm of possibility that some remain in said bins.[/QUOTE]
I just came back from Bestbuy and my local BB has it for $50 PS3 version. Making the OPs deal way better.

ahaha back in another class just to check, i ordered it jsut cause ill play with the toy if im bored. not a bad game to try i guess

bread's done
Back