Brothers In Arms:Hell's Highway xbox360 21.30$ shipped Play-Asia!

[quote name='yuffiestrife']It was never $15.[/quote]

Yeah, it was. This isn't too bad of a deal if you missed out on BF. Thanks OP!

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Just checked Amazon & ...what the hell? Went back up almost $40 =\[/quote]

On Amazon, they allocate a certain supply at the sale price, so whenever something jumps back up to the normal price, that means the deal is dead.

Got one on amazon when they dropped it to 17.XX. The game is terrible. Luckily I sold it to a used game store for a profit.

The game isn't terrible, im having more fun with the single player than I did with CoD. Different strokes for different folks, but don't go saying the game is terrible just because it is a FPS that is played alot like a tactical TPS, and you don't like that.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']The game isn't terrible, im having more fun with the single player than I did with CoD. Different strokes for different folks, but don't go saying the game is terrible just because it is a FPS that is played alot like a tactical TPS, and you don't like that.[/QUOTE]

The controls are bad, the graphics are bad in a lot of places and the A.I. is bad. You get shot and you don't even get a controller rumble. The faces are all generic with no expressions and there are only a couple of German faces. Dead bodies have no bullet wounds or blood. Your A.I. team often doesn't do/go what/where you assign them to do/go. They took out a lot of modes that were in the previous BIA game. The online play is laggy...if you can even find people to play with, that is. Nobody plays this online. The list goes on and on. There's a reason this game has been priced at 75% off it's initial price of 60 bucks. Expect to get what you pay for.

Yeah, I'm really really enjoying it actually. It's not run and gun at all, but the story is fairly interesting and I enjoy the slower pace compared to CoD.

The game isnt that bad. I got it from gamefly a few days ago. You guys that are dissing the game act like Ubisoft took a dumb in a game case and sold it to you. Its a solid single player game. Don't bother with the multiplayer but its a fun game none-the-less

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']The faces are all generic with no expressions and there are only a couple of German faces. Dead bodies have no bullet wounds or blood. Your A.I. team often doesn't do/go what/where you assign them to do/go. [/quote]

Actually you aren't getting shot. The screen turns red the more likely you are to be shot, not when you're losing health. Generally one good hit will kill you. I don't know what game you're playing because all of the characters have their own distinct look. The germans are a bit generic, but I wasn't expecting wildly different looking germans.

You can blow limbs off with explosions, and once I could see the exit wound out of a guy's skull where I head shotted him. So there are definitely bullet wounds and blood on corpses.

I will give you that the friendly AI occasionally needs a kick in the teeth. It's really annoying from time to time. Most of the time they do what they're told and stay out of my way though. I haven't played online, but I'm willing to bet you're right. Still, for a fun single player campaign, 20 bucks isn't bad.

Sure there is blood when you blow somebody apart or shoot their head off. If you just kill guys with bullets their dead bodies show no ill effects. When the screen turns red you have been shot/wounded and have to keep from getting shot again or you die. If you like it that's great, but even if it was 10 bucks I wouldn't have enjoyed it. A bad game is a bad game no matter what the price for me.

I got this game from Amazon last week for $17, and am having a great time playing it. If you enjoy war movies, or love Band of Brothers as I do, then this is a must play.

Funny, because I find the controls to be alright. I never had a problem with them at all to begin with. Graphics? Is that what you are going to complain about? There are areas where it is ugly but there are also areas where it looks great. Then again, I only played ps2 last gen so graphics are no big deal to me. AI? Yea, sometimes. But for the most part my guys hide behind cover on their own, the enemy does act stupid sometimes but that doesn't stop the enemy from blowing me to bits if I try to advance without clearing them out. It's fine for you to say it's terrible IYO, but why can't you accept that some of us actually like the game? I bought it with heavenly sword on BF using a GC for 30 shipped. It's not like I'm trying to justify the money I paid on it. I spent practically 15 on it. Im actually enjoying it and it reminds me of a band of brothers movie.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Funny, because I find the controls to be alright. I never had a problem with them at all to begin with. Graphics? Is that what you are going to complain about? There are areas where it is ugly but there are also areas where it looks great. Then again, I only played ps2 last gen so graphics are no big deal to me. AI? Yea, sometimes. But for the most part my guys hide behind cover on their own, the enemy does act stupid sometimes but that doesn't stop the enemy from blowing me to bits if I try to advance without clearing them out. It's fine for you to say it's terrible IYO, but why can't you accept that some of us actually like the game? I bought it with heavenly sword on BF using a GC for 30 shipped. It's not like I'm trying to justify the money I paid on it. I spent practically 15 on it. Im actually enjoying it and it reminds me of a band of brothers movie.[/QUOTE]

Good for you. I'm glad you are enjoying it.

I just didn't want people to come in and see one person saying it's bad and run off. I just finished it like 10 mins ago and I still think for what I payed for it it was worth it. I liked watching the cutscenes and I really enjoyed the shooting mechanics. I probably won't replay it anytime soon, just because the missions were so damn long lol, but it kept my interest from beginning to end and that's what I use to gauge whether a game is worth it or not, for me atleast.

bread's done
Back