Brothers in Arms (PS3) $18.99 - Amazon Canada

lol employess from two different Gamestops told me to stay away from this game when it was $20 for Black Friday. Says it's a horrible game.

I listened..didnt want to throw away $20

My cousin went crazy to find this game when it came out and bought it full price for $60 and really liked it...he's really odd...I saw him playing it, it's not your typical FPS but it didn't look terrible....For $10 it's worth it, not much more in my book.

[quote name='dennisb407']lol employess from two different Gamestops told me to stay away from this game when it was $20 for Black Friday. Says it's a horrible game.

I listened..didnt want to throw away $20[/quote]
Each to his own. You really won't know what you think of a game until you play it. Over at GameFAQs, it has an 8.3 (Reader Review Average), 8.2 (User Review Average), and 7.6 (Game Rankings Average), so it seems like a fairly decent game.

I just rented the 360 version from GF, and I had a blast with the SP campaign. Didn't bother with the MP, but I'd suspect it's long dead. Worth a look, for sure, especially if you're like me and still aren't drained by all of the WWII shooters out there.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']If it's for Canada why didn't you leave it in the international forums?[/quote]

It was reply within another thread, also because U.S. residents can buy it even though it is on Amazon.ca and it will work in your PS3... I didn't want anyone to miss it due to a lack of understanding or not seeing the post within another thread in the International Forum.

[quote name='dennisb407']lol employess from two different Gamestops told me to stay away from this game when it was $20 for Black Friday. Says it's a horrible game.

I listened..didnt want to throw away $20[/quote]

those bastards lied to you :p
its basically rainbow six vegas set in world war two.
anyway whoever has a ps3 should jump on this deal !

Yes this game if you like tactical war games (but not too tactical) then you'll like it, the reason why the EB games people probably told you is because they were CoD geeks who just run around all day long shooting and spraying...Brothers in arms may not be worh $60 but if you can get it for under $30 it's worth it

Yeah those EB guys were probably Halo 'tards. Yelling profanities and shouting about their latest conquest of a players' mother.

It's hard to get an impartial view about games, employees are always biased, that's why you come to Queensway FS ;) nyuck nyuck.

Also BiA for $20 is an excellent deal, the game is pretty good, especially at $20 it's a steal IMO. Good graphics, nice story, gameplay is good, AI is good and you know what? WWII games are still really really good.

No hate the only reason is because of infinity ward bringing the CoD series to Modern times...who wants to know about modern times when you can just watch CNN?

bread's done
Back