Brunswick Bowling

tomfoolery

CAGiversary!
since there are no good reviews yet(just previews that are negative) I was wondering if anyone had gotten some time in with the new Brunswick Bowling game? Thoughts, reviews, anything?

I haven't heard hardly any mention of this game. Apparently, it isn't completely motion sensor driven like wii bowling. That is probably why no one cares about it.

I read somewhere a while back (sorry i cant remember where), that there was a disconnect/lag between you making the bowling motion with the wiimote, and the avatar on the screen actually throwing the ball. Which basically means that its gonna suck.

[quote name='Puffa469']I read somewhere a while back (sorry i cant remember where), that there was a disconnect/lag between you making the bowling motion with the wiimote, and the avatar on the screen actually throwing the ball. Which basically means that its gonna suck.[/QUOTE]

no good. That was the problem with The Bigs and, to me, it makes the game unplayable. Developers really need to get this right before they are just throwing games like this out there. This type of thing really gives third party wii games a bad name.

bread's done
Back