Brutal Legend (360) $9.90 and More at GoGamer Madness Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[rightimg]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/media/gameimages/live_312.jpg[/rightimg]GoGamer offers up another Madness sale featuring a huge list of console and PC deals, including:

:360: Brutal Legend $9.90
:360: Bionic Commando $9.90
:360: Scene It? Box Office Smash $9.90
:360: Mirror's Edge $9.90
:ps3: Fuel (int. version) $9.90
:wii: Nerf N Strike $9.90

gogamer.gif
GoGamer.com Madness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheJerseyKush']I wanted brutal legend so badly, i play the demo over and over because i love the game, but man 10 bucks for the game was such a steal, too bad that didn't hang around for too long[/QUOTE]

I too loved the demo, but most say that the whole game changes up right after it. 10 dollars is a no-brainer either way I'd think, I wish it was in stock.

Boy, talk about bait and switch dirty tactics ......what did they have ONE whole copy of BRUTAL LEGEND to go around or do you think their were really none to begin with,bad bussiness GoGamer.....shame.

[quote name='bluu']Boy, talk about bait and switch dirty tactics ......what did they have ONE whole copy of BRUTAL LEGEND to go around or do you think their were really none to begin with,bad bussiness GoGamer.....shame.[/QUOTE]

i would rather see 1 copy then no copies, its not their fault that bait and switch tactics work on the masses of stupid people. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy anything they don't want. So i hardly call this bad business.

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']i would rather see 1 copy then no copies, its not their fault that bait and switch tactics work on the masses of stupid people. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy anything they don't want. So i hardly call this bad business.[/QUOTE]

Being someone that used to work for a webstore, I know that an awesome deal sells. Quickly. We'd have triple stock on an item, and if it hit Slickdeals front page, it was gone within minutes.

Is this the first time they have a lot more on sale than what's shown in the e-mail? Or did I miss out a lot of past sales because all I read is the e-mail.

Include all items on sale in the e-mail >_< Text format if you must.

Sadly the only games I want off that list I already bought around that price, decent deals for anyone who doesn't have them though.

What the hell, those bastards canceled my $20 order for Muramasa like a week ago, and now they sell it for that price again? What a bunch of BS...

So apparently "Madness" isn't just referring to low prices, but also selling :xbox360: Left 4 Dead GOTY edition for $27.90 while selling :xbox360: Left 4 Dead regular edition (not the sequel!) for $45.95? That's the only reason I can imagine for either of those games at those prices being on the Madness list...because that is madness.

[quote name='Draken Zero']Brutal Legend is still 15 bucks used on gamefly /w FS if anyone is still looking for it[/QUOTE]

And at BB B&M it's $10 used

Really wanted Brutal Legend and Scene It, but I was only able to get the latter. I also got the Painkiller Limited Edition to make paying for shipping worthwhile and because I'm a sucker for LEs.

You left Harry Potter off that list! Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince for 360 is also $9.90 for this sale, and happens to be the only game on sale that I picked up (had most of the others). Why the Harry Potter hate? It's not THAT bad a game.

[quote name='joemoedee']Does anyone know if that Scene-IT with the Button Controllers?[/QUOTE]

Looks like the game only. The front cover doesn't show the controller, which is on the box art of the bundle. :(

Excellent sale. Brutal legend is undoubtedly worth ten dollars even if you don't like heavy metal music. That and bionic comando are both very entertaining especially at this price.

Excellent sale. Brutal legend is undoubtedly worth ten dollars even if you don't like heavy metal music. That and bionic comando are both very entertaining especially at this price. Thanks cheapyd

[quote name='Kush']Would have loved to jumped in on this for Muramasa, but sadly it's OOS.[/QUOTE]

$42.90 is kind of expensive for that game

looks like they added a few things and changed a few prices oblivion game of the year is only 1.90 and they are giving away a copy of hidden and dangerous 2 with every order

Thank goodness, the pile of Maelstrom's was getting pretty high on my desk ( I have 4 of them).

I still have an unopened copy of Hidden and Dangerous 2 sitting on the shelf behind me gathering dust, its been there for a few years at least. I'm bad about buying games (especially computer games) and never getting around to playing them.

[quote name='gamez79']looks like they added a few things and changed a few prices oblivion game of the year is only 1.90 and they are giving away a copy of hidden and dangerous 2 with every order[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm about to grab Oblivion GOTY...for $1.90, that's insanely cheap! Same with Vice City for $.90.

But how do you know they are giving away Hidden and Dangerous 2 for free with every order?

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Yeah, I'm about to grab Oblivion GOTY[/QUOTE]

I'd grab it, then post about it. I was about to add Brutal Legend to my cart, then delayed while I checked on Scene It and added that. I chose... poorly.

[quote name='loomis1975']Its on the Home Page

http://www.gogamer.com/index.htm

In the banner spot where they sometimes announce the free shipping over 25 code, etc.

NOTE: There is not free shipping over $25 orders at this time :)[/QUOTE]

Aha! I must be blind to have not seen that...lol. Thanks!

[quote name='gantt']I'd grab it, then post about it. I was about to add Brutal Legend to my cart, then delayed while I checked on Scene It and added that. I chose... poorly.[/QUOTE]

I took your advice. I got Oblivion GOTY, GTA: Vice City, Thief: The Dark Project, and Infernal all for $13 after tax and shipping. Not to mention the free H&D2 game, making it 5 games total. Great deals! :)

Scene It Box Office Smash looks like it's not factory shrinkwrapped (has a seam and no folds), and the case corner is busted. Actually the case isn't straight when viewed edge-on: it looks like someone stepped on it or tried to bend it.

Kind of glad now that I just missed Brutal Legend.

Here's a suggestion: don't try to surprise me by bundling some random PC game - at least, not until you get the basics down: just ship me what I ordered in new condition.

GoGamer will need to make this right at no cost to me or I'm done with them.

bread's done
Back