Brutal legend $9.99 FS @ newegg.

ps2emotions

CAGiversary!
Thanks to the post from the batman arkum asylum game of the year edition deal I saw that brutal legend is just $9.99 free shipping at newegg so I picked it up as well. I was going to get it at kmart for $14.99 and use a $10 coupon on it but this makes it sweet because I can use the coupon on something else. Plus I was going to use epic mickey coupon on batman GOTY because I see it is $29.99 at kmart but now I don't have to waste on on it either. Awesome deals and I don't even have to pay tax at newegg.:)

[quote name='ps2emotions']I just watched school of rock last night so that made me want this game even more, lol.[/QUOTE]

Tim Schafer + Jack Black + Metal soundtrack = win

[quote name='Hudson187']Thanks OP - just snagged a copy of the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

Make sure to read about the PS3 save game glitch and how to avoid it.

Don't let yourself get 90% complete and have the glitch happen to you!

[quote name='adamthered']Make sure to read about the PS3 save game glitch and how to avoid it.

Don't let yourself get 90% complete and have the glitch happen to you![/QUOTE]

I actually just decided not to order since its $11 on amazon - I'm going to till after the holidays.

Thanks for the info!

I'm quite tempted to pick this game up because I wanted to try for the longest time. I missed the $5 dollar deal so I can live with 10.

I rented this at launch, it was a fun game although everyone seemed to rip it apart. My biggest problem with it was the RTS battle sequences. Other than that it was fun and easily worth $10.

bread's done
Back