Brutal Legend X360 - $8.44 - Amazon.ca

AftComet

CAGiversary!
Link

Honestly guys, this is like getting this game for free. Sad Tim Schafer's games never sell well. I guarantee you will love it.

I feel like buying another copy just because it's so cheap.

I think I've seen it at most places for $10, some even have it for $5.

The game was good, but I signed up for a Heavy Metal beat-em-up, not whatever south of the border alchemy they throw at you half way.

[quote name='jeffx']Are there any strong differences between the 360 and PS3 versions?[/QUOTE]

None besides the PS3 version having the "Rock God" Platinum trophy.

[quote name='feelgoodinc']I think I've seen it at most places for $10, some even have it for $5.

The game was good, but I signed up for a Heavy Metal beat-em-up, not whatever south of the border alchemy they throw at you half way.[/QUOTE]

That's a problem most people had with it. It was advertised as a beat-em-up game but ended up having all the story elements be RTS. Even the DEMO made no mention whatsoever of this game being RTS influenced. I mean don't get me wrong it IS a good game it's just the RTS makes it less than stellar IMO.

At least the game had a good soundtrack and the beat em up sections was fun while it lasted. Besides the game is $10 at pretty much everywhere that sells video games Bestbuy, London Drugs, TRU, FS etc...

bread's done
Back