Brutal-Legend-Xbox-360 - $7.00 with free site to store shipping!

Yeah this has already been posted. And besides, people with a brain bought it from Amazon for $7 with free shipping. Thank you for the valiant effort thought.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']And besides, people with a brain bought it from Amazon for $7 with free shipping. [/QUOTE]

:roll:

The deal at amazon was available for less than an hour.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']Yeah this has already been posted. And besides, people with a brain bought it from Amazon for $7 with free shipping. Thank you for the valiant effort thought.[/QUOTE]

Come on jb0Ogie, don't be a jerk...play nice. I for one missed the very brief window of opportunity at amazon as well and was happy to be able to grab it from Walmart for $7.50. And yeah, the deal was mentioned already, twice. CAG is community driven so you're occasionally gonna get some reposts. That's not grounds for being a douche to folks trying to help. Lighten up dude...

Also noticed that G.I. Joe The Rise of COBRA is $7 free site-to-store. I know it didn't get the best reviews, but honestly if it was released as an XBLA game everyone would have liked it for 1200 points, and it would have been considered a steal at 800 points.

If you like G.I. Joe and enjoy a fun easy 2 player co-op that reminds you of 3-D Contra with duck & cover style shooting, you really can't go wrong.

[quote name='Kerig']Also noticed that G.I. Joe The Rise of COBRA is also $7 free site-to-store. I know it didn't get the best reviews, but honestly if it was released as an XBLA game everyone would have liked it for 1200 points, and it would have been considered a steal at 800 points.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads-up. I had a $1.25 left on a GC I used towards this. $6.27 afer tax with free shipping to home. Sure why the fuck not!

bread's done
Back