Bry's TL H:BattleFront 2 Elite Trooper Deluxe Ed W: Xbox one X, Nintendo Switch

i don't see anything I want, but would sell one because I am trying to raise money to buy a new ipod, my freakin' wife put mine in the washing machine.

hey! terribly sorry it took so long to get back to you but hopefully a bump will make up for it (i don't even remember if i did or not but thought i'd cover my bases lol)
scored the guide for uncharted in an auction so i'll definitely keep you posted but i'm not ready to let it go now. thanks though! sorry again ^_^

Only thing I saw was Silent Hill: Homecoming, but its sealed, so I'm expecting a "No Thanks". Either way, thanks for the bump, here's yours.

getting rid of a spare ps3- one was being used at the house as a blu-ray player... except no blu-ray collection really lol.

I still have a 80gb ps3 at my apartment :)

Oh goodness! I could've sworn that I replied to your PM. I've decided that if I'm going to go into the Silent Hill series that I should play some previous entries first, so I'll have to say no thanks for now.

Sorry for not getting back to you, honest mistake. Please accept this bump as apology.

Hey Fury. I'm looking for a AGP X8 Video Card for My PC. I've currently got an old Nvidia Geforce 5500, and am looking for something better then that. The card has to be DX9 compatible and have at least 128MB but preferably 256MB.

Got anything like that kicking around?

ok, i need to my new copy in the mail, then we can play. I am SirSavesALot on xboxlive, add me. Did you want The Force Unleashed? I have an extra copy.

bread's done
Back