bs call in the dolphin game!!!

guyver2077

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
stupid refs just gave a garbage ass call for a hit to the helmet....erased a beautiful int which madison kicked up with his feet and knight picked up..

the announcers tore up the refs

[quote name='help1']really? well here is news for you, Dolphins are gonna lose no matter what[/quote]

Considering they are only down by two...I would say that the game is still very much in doubt.

No matter who you are you can't change the outcome of a dolphin game, because they suck they are garbage, and the Akron Zips could probably take them this year.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='help1']really? well here is news for you, Dolphins are gonna lose no matter what[/quote]

Considering they are only down by two...I would say that the game is still very much in doubt.[/quote]

:rofl:
Wow!

[quote name='FrankySox'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='help1']really? well here is news for you, Dolphins are gonna lose no matter what[/quote]

Considering they are only down by two...I would say that the game is still very much in doubt.[/quote]

Wow![/quote]

ANd they are about to win the game. :twisted:

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='FrankySox'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='help1']really? well here is news for you, Dolphins are gonna lose no matter what[/quote]

Wow![/quote]

ANd they are about to win the game. :twisted:[/quote]
Against who the Cardinals,
this is a joke!

[quote name='FrankySox'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='FrankySox'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='help1']really? well here is news for you, Dolphins are gonna lose no matter what[/quote]

Wow![/quote]

this is a joke![/quote]

Thats not the point, the point is that the call almost cost them the game.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='FrankySox'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='FrankySox'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='help1']really? well here is news for you, Dolphins are gonna lose no matter what[/quote]

Wow![/quote]

this is a joke![/quote]

Thats not the point, the point is that the call almost cost them the game.[/quote]

NO, I believe the point is (had you read my first post you would know this) that no matter who you are you can't screw the Dolphins because they screw themselves. The only people who could have cost the Dolphins the game would be the Dolphins! :wink:

they have actually played rather solid today. fiedler went down but he was having a good day. feeley threw a pick for an int though but it was tipped

Franky, you are an idiot. You send me a PM saying Dophins win...on no they didn't. I could care less if they won. The refs still missed an important call.

Miami Dolphin fans need not worry so much about beating the Cardinals, but rather who they are gonna get with the top pick in the first round of next years draft !! :p

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='greendj27']Franky, you are an idiot. You send me a PM saying Dophins win...on no they didn't. I could care less if they won. The refs still missed an important call.[/quote]

WTF? :rofl:[/quote]

Read the above posts and then I get a PM from this guy saying "Dolphins win..oh no they don't." And also saying that if he replied he would just delete it. In other words he is acting like a little five year old.

Edit: What's funny is that I'm not even a Dolphins fan, I were just talking about the game becuase it was a good game.

[quote name='FrankySox']Dude, I'm just messin with you, that's hillarious you posted that though[/quote]

I didn't get annoyed until I got the dumb PM.

yeah that's was probably dumb, but I thought it was funny when you posted it in here, no hard feelings man, this thread has brought smiles to my face today though

[quote name='FrankySox']yeah that's was probably dumb, but I thought it was funny when you posted it in here, no hard feelings man, this thread has brought smiles to my face today though[/quote]

It's cool. I actually wish the end of the game would have been on tv. Both teams scored pretty fast at the end of the game. WOuld have been fun to watch.

They showed the end of the game here in DE (since the Eagles game ended early). Great ending, although I wish the Fins would've won. It doesn't matter too much though since the Cards are my second favorite team. That damn holding penalty at the same time as the sack killed it for them.

[quote name='zewone']Tampa wins!!![/quote]

True. Clayton should be rookie of the year, but Big Ben will probally get that nod.

The thing with MOST Dolphins fans that they are rabid and irrationally crazy on gameday.

[quote name='David85']Who cares its football. Wow look the guys are so tought they work once a week for 16 weeks. wow!!![/quote]

If you really believe that is true, then you really have no idea how football works and should step away from football related topics.

man you should thank the refs you don't have a snowballs chance in hell of making the playoffs. They were just helping you guys out at getting the #1 pick in the 2005 draft.

bread's done
Back