Btw, Dumbledore was Gay

Interesting. Now not only will the fundies want to ban it because it turns our children into un-christian witches, it's also promoting the evil sin of homosex! :O

And explicit scenes with Dumbledore already have appeared in fan fiction.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

"Harry, would you like to see my other magic wand?"

:puke:

Yeah, I heard about this. Rowling is an attention whore.
She's just feeding those psychos who want to burn the books and get them out of libraries.

It was either that or he was a pimp. How else do you explain the velvet suit he used to roll with?

[quote name='ninju D']It was either that or he was a pimp. How else do you explain the velvet suit he used to roll with?[/quote]

Don't forget the cane. Those half-moon glasses are money, nigger.

Saw this in the OTT a few days ago.

Personally, I'll be disregarding anything Rowling says about the Potter series from now on. I think Book 7 ended well and anything after this is pointless.

[quote name='RESmonkey']Wait, fan fiction is recognized by Rowling? Either way, fan fiction sucks balls because it's gay.[/QUOTE]

literally

[quote name='Hex']Interesting. Now not only will the fundies want to ban it because it turns our children into un-christian witches, it's also promoting the evil sin of homosex! :O
[/QUOTE]

So pretty much, Harry Potter is the anti Christ. Makes sense I guess.

she didnt say he was gay she said " in her mind she thinks he was gay " that isnt like saying point blank no kid dumbledore is gay. theres nothign in the series that would even link him to being gay and personally i think shes either doign it to boost sales ( just like when people thought spongebob was gay and gays jumped all of his stuff) .

jkr talks out of her ass alot and in the end its up to the reader to see what they will in anything thats written. besides if anyone in the series was gay itd obviously be Lord Voldemort.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Yeah, I heard about this. Rowling is an attention whore.[/quote]

I think by now, there's absolutely no reason to listen to her anymore. She was smart enough not to put in in the seventh book, so there's no need for me to count that as canon.

Sounds like she thought of that spur of the moment. :lol:

Good deal though. I think it's an interesting social move she pulled, whether it was intentional or not.

Now I find that conversation that he had with Harry about love kinda weird....

I mean, srsly....was it really necesary to bring this out?

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Now I find that conversation that he had with Harry about love kinda weird....

I mean, srsly....was it really necesary to bring this out?[/QUOTE]

apparently so.

if you thought the conversation was fine, and now you think it's weird, maybe you should look into that ;)

[quote name='Apossum']apparently so.

if you thought the conversation was fine, and now you think it's weird, maybe you should look into that ;)[/quote]

Totally.

wait.....WAT

[quote name='AngellicLulu']
She's just feeding those psychos who want to burn the books and get them out of libraries.[/quote]
I know! I love it!

I think the bigger thing she said is the books should lead children to "question authority".

And here is a hint, if you don't like this tuff, it's only a fucking book series, and movie series! It's not like she is leader of the world!

I don't see why people are getting so riled up over this.
He's gay. Big fucking deal. :roll:

I also highly doubt that it was a spur-of-the-moment thing. It's obvious that she's invested a ton of time in developing back stories for all the characters of the HP universe, so why would she just make that up on the spot?
The issue never came up in the books, so it was never mentioned.

Stolen from iwatchstuff.com

- Harry Potter author JK Rowling announced the character of Dumbledore was gay. In response, my roommate said, "No shit. The whole fucking thing is gay."

I loled.

[quote name='DJSteel']that is why Snapes killed him.. in the deleted scenes.. Snapes called him a 'cheating bastard'[/quote]
Actually, no. Snape gave him AIDs, so he was about to die soon anyway.

EDIT: In hindsight, that was actually pretty fucked up. Sowwy.

imagephppi2.jpg

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Totally.

wait.....WAT[/QUOTE]

just saying, if it's the conversation I'm thinking of, it's really inert and not weird at all. but you're probably just joking around.

I also highly doubt that it was a spur-of-the-moment thing. It's obvious that she's invested a ton of time in developing back stories for all the characters of the HP universe, so why would she just make that up on the spot?
The issue never came up in the books, so it was never mentioned.

It just sounds funny. "oh yeah, btw, he's gay." but you're right, there's no reason for it to come up in the books.

I call bull. Notice how she only admitted it when someone asked after the last book came out. Uh huh. She probably heard the question and thought it'd be publicity for books that arent going to be coming out anymore or in the news much. What a sell out....If he really was day why not mention it sooner or mention it once the last book came out? None that I can see, she's just a hack. I've said it since way back when. I'll never read these books.

fucking idiots some of you are.

She didn't just make it up because it is about the backstory. She's talking about it now because the series is over. Before it was over she talked very vaguely about the books.

[quote name='AvidWriter']I call bull. Notice how she only admitted it when someone asked after the last book came out. Uh huh. She probably heard the question and thought it'd be publicity for books that arent going to be coming out anymore or in the news much. What a sell out....If he really was day why not mention it sooner or mention it once the last book came out? None that I can see, she's just a hack. I've said it since way back when. I'll never read these books.[/quote]

chocolate_chip.jpg

[quote name='AvidWriter']I call bull. Notice how she only admitted it when someone asked after the last book came out. Uh huh. She probably heard the question and thought it'd be publicity for books that arent going to be coming out anymore or in the news much. What a sell out....If he really was day why not mention it sooner or mention it once the last book came out? None that I can see, she's just a hack. I've said it since way back when. I'll never read these books.[/QUOTE]God forbid you get an informed opinion on anything. :roll:

Also: I'm going to punch whoever makes the next "That's why Snape killed Dumbeldore!!!1!LOL!" joke in the dick.

[quote name='Liquid 2']God forbid you get an informed opinion on anything. :roll:

Also: I'm going to punch whoever makes the next "That's why Snape killed Dumbeldore!!!1!LOL!" joke in the dick.[/quote]

ok how about " i guess his being gay explains why a phoenix flew from his coffin at his funeral ......because hes a flamer"

but if he is gay then i find it odd that most people think harry was his favorite but didnt he say ron was? and if thats the case then could he have been using harry as a front while secretly wooing ron who is highly insecure and vulnerable and so self consious ? that could be another use for that room of requirement if you think about it and maybe why his brother really hated him so much ......

[quote name='lokizz']ok how about " i guess his being gay explains why a phoenix flew from his coffin at his funeral ......because hes a flamer"

but if he is gay then i find it odd that most people think harry was his favorite but didnt he say ron was? and if thats the case then could he have been using harry as a front while secretly wooing ron who is highly insecure and vulnerable and so self consious ? that could be another use for that room of requirement if you think about it and maybe why his brother really hated him so much ......[/QUOTE]

Now, wait (I haven't read the 7th book yet, but I have the first 6), but why would he have to be wooing Harry or Ron? Being gay doesn't make you perverted.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']To be honest, I saw it coming.[/QUOTE]

And was that a magical sight?

Did it shoot out of his wand like a mighty phoenix?

[quote name='lordxixor101']Now, wait (I haven't read the 7th book yet, but I have the first 6), but why would he have to be wooing Harry or Ron? Being gay doesn't make you perverted.[/quote]

damn my bad man i hope i didnt spoil any of the book for you definelty worth reading. when they drop in price im going to buy the books on cd. and its all in jest i dont think dumbledore is gay i think its all bs and a way to boost sales.

[quote name='paddlefoot']Didn't Rowling recently have an issue with her shirt being open while reading to some high school students?[/quote]

yeah she was rockin a pretty nicly dipped top there very hott but i dont think it was too bad. i never knew she was that hott though that was the first time id ever seen a pic of her.

bread's done
Back