Bubble Mailers

devildr1ver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
anybody know where i can get a good deal on these? im looking to buy a bulk either online or offline. Im tired of custom wrapping these games it takes shitloads of time to send packages out. Any help would be appreciated.

Staples maybe. I just grab some from Walmart or my GF picks some up at the local dollar store when I run low. It's worth the extra 10 cents for the plastic ones since they hold up better during shipping.

The answer is actually eBay.

read through some of this uber-long thread at Goozex to find out what prices/quantities are best:

http://www.goozex.com/community/forums/t/329.aspx

It also gives the magical secret link to Paypal Shipping (1st class w/18Cent delivery confirmation) in the OP. I use it almost weekly.

If you're paying more than 25Cents per bubble-mailer, you're paying too much (unless you're VERY limited on space, then the Walgreens 3/$1 sale price-point might just be your best bet)

If you don't mind the drive etc...

Staples this week has B2G1 free.

Pack of 12 costs 9 bucks, so looking at 66 cents + tax.

Amazon recently began selling office supplies and has some good deals on mailers. BTW, I ordered a variety pack and I have some #000 and #00 mailers that are too small for my needs. PM me if anyone needs them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I try to pick them up when they're on sale at Walgreens 3/1. I've tried generic bulk before, but they're often of lesser quality, I got them for about 25 cents each, I'd rather pay the extra dime to get better packaging.

yeah, ebay is usually the best if you want to buy 50 to 100 at a time. The mailers I have bought off ebay in bulk have all been quality.

i just bought 48 bubble mailers for $10 at staples. I dont think its that bad of a deal considering i dont have to wait for the guy on ebay to ship them.

[quote name='Kerig']The answer is actually eBay.

read through some of this uber-long thread at Goozex to find out what prices/quantities are best:

http://www.goozex.com/community/forums/t/329.aspx

It also gives the magical secret link to Paypal Shipping (1st class w/18Cent delivery confirmation) in the OP. I use it almost weekly.

If you're paying more than 25Cents per bubble-mailer, you're paying too much (unless you're VERY limited on space, then the Walgreens 3/$1 sale price-point might just be your best bet)[/QUOTE]

i wonder how much you really save doing that. your using your INK so you will have to buy more INK

I buy mines at the dollar store. It's $1 for three but the size of the bubble envelopes can hold about two or three DVDs.

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']I usually buy mine off eBay from this guy. I've gotten 2 or 3 boxes from him over the years and never had any problems. The mailers are great quaility too (better than the ones I was paying a little bit more for from SAMs club + I don't have to buy them nearly as often)

http://stores.ebay.com/VALUEMAILERS[/quote]

I second that, I have ordered 100-200 #0 bubble mailers(paper) from him They are quality and well made.

Self plug:

I have 25 new bubble envelopes for sale for $13 shipped. The interior measurements are 8" x 10.5". PM me if you're interested.

bread's done
Back