Bubble Wrap!

you know what i like better than popping those bubbles?
squeezing those little styrofoam "peanuts" that come in pakages from the mail. i just love that.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']you know what i like better than popping those bubbles?
squeezing those little styrofoam "peanuts" that come in pakages from the mail. i just love that.[/quote]
It's even more fun to dissolve the corn starch peanuts in water, it freaks some people out to no end....

[quote name='Mr Peanut']I wish I had real bubble wrap...

Virtual bubble wrap just isn't the same :([/quote]

Agreed. Just go to office max and buy one of those huge rolls.

[quote name='grayghost81'][quote name='Mr Peanut']I wish I had real bubble wrap...

Virtual bubble wrap just isn't the same :([/quote]

Agreed. Just go to office max and buy one of those huge rolls.[/quote]

Oh god, What has the world come to? I don't know what's worse... Digital Bubble Wrap or A big roll of REAL Bubble Wrap.

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl']i was there like a year ago, my sis showed it to me but i dont get it?

Edit: its an easy game but weres my score i think i did good?[/quote]
well were is the score

There was a cool spear throwing game that I played a few days ago, can't remember the website though.

[quote name='Supernothing']1224.1

There was a cool spear throwing game that I played a few days ago, can't remember the website though.[/quote]

Yeah I got that far too. the person who made this game stated that was the maximum distance you could reach.

nevermind, I got to 1240 before. I think that was the max.

bread's done
Back