Bucky O'Hare - Complete Series $9.99 Amazon

Grabbed one. Not sure if I want to trade it in or try and sell it on eBay, as there are currently NO listings at all.

[quote name='ShallowDepths']Would really have liked to grab this...

Sad i missed it, back up to $25

sigh[/QUOTE]

It didn't last long after I posted. Plus there were only 8 at that point. There were 20 or so about the time I found it.

that's a bummer, i missed out on it. The SWAT kats price went up to. Too bad the Pirates of dark water is a dvd-r, I wonder if the cover art is printed on it?

[quote name='squishface']that's a bummer, i missed out on it. The SWAT kats price went up to. Too bad the Pirates of dark water is a dvd-r, I wonder if the cover art is printed on it?[/QUOTE]

It's actually a pretty decent release. I posted some pictures a year or two ago. You could likely search this forum and find them.

[quote name='E_Man']This doesn't look like an official release.[/QUOTE]It is a "Warner Archive" release, meaning is essentially a homemade collection released by an official studio.

[quote name='bizman316']Now if someone would release mighty max I will be a happy person.[/QUOTE]They will when they start releasing Mighty Max toys again. Seriously, that is the actual reason it hasn't been released yet.

[quote name='E_Man']This doesn't look like an official release.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DNukem170']It is a "Warner Archive" release, meaning is essentially a homemade collection released by an official studio.[/QUOTE]

Just got mine today, it has 13 episodes, I honestly don't remember it being that short but then again it was 20 something years ago.

[quote name='bill esquivel']A friend of mine has the arcade game. I never knew there was a tv series of this. very cool.

http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7228[/QUOTE]

There was a game on the NES too, overpriced on the secondary market though!

Sort of bummed I missed this. But I guess I'm glad. There is no way in hell it could have been as awesome as I remember.

I remember loving the NES game they made. Each character had their own world you had to successfully beat.

Got mine in and, yea, it looks like a cheap bootleg even though it is an official release. For those who wanted to flip it for a $16.50 gift card, it is down to $6.75 now. Looks like eBay for me.

bread's done
Back