Bucky's Wild and Crazy Road Trip is on! closed up shop for the summer

oh you have got to be kidding me :bomb: my car's back in the shop

I might have a mini-lowball next week depending what the mechanics find this time (would only be about 10 items but would possibly include stuff like Persona 3 & 4, Final Fantasy PS2 games, etc.)

okay so yeah something is now wrong with my battery and had to take it to the Ford dealer (Firestone was stumped) and they have to run a diagnostic to figure out what's draining it (battery isn't even 3 months old :whistle2:( )

so here's the deal I'm going to have a mini lowball over the course of probably 5 days

if you are interested in something from it and won something from the main lowball you can bid and shipping will only be $1 an item

thoughts?

thinking the following to be included

:ps2:
Blood Omen 2
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud 2
Drakengard
Drakengard 2
Growlanser Generations (maybe)
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Soul Reaver 2
Tales of the Abyss
TimeSplitters
TimeSplitters 2
TimeSplitters 3 Future Perfect

:ps3:
Bayonetta
SingStar Vol. 1

:br:
Heroic Age - The Complete Series (anime)

more might be added depending on how bad the situation gets (e.g. need to buy a new used car, or whatever) games like Final Fantasy X, X-2, XII CE, Persona 3, Persona 3: FES, Persona 4, Suikoden III, IV, Tactics, and V would be my true desperation move :cry:

goal is only another $100 or so (hopefully they can fix it during the diagnostic then it'll only cost me $90)

might be a bad alternator if the battery is being drained meaning its not getting the charge it needs. Sucks to hear man, those things are called incidental repairs (when things break at the same time as others.

I think I'm going to put up every digital copy I have

some blus were bought used, is there any way to check if the digital copy has been used yet without actually claiming it?

[quote name='likeme']when are you shipping from the last lowball[/QUOTE]

I'll be shipping in the next day or two unless people are interested in whatever gets added to the minilowball (which will go up tonight)

the shipping discount for winners in the minilowball only applies if your package from lowball 2 hasn't shipped yet

[quote name='buckythekat']I'll be shipping in the next day or two unless people are interested in whatever gets added to the minilowball (which will go up tonight)

the shipping discount for winners in the minilowball only applies if your package from lowball 2 hasn't shipped yet[/QUOTE]

How about people who have a package from lowball 1? When will those ship?

[quote name='buckythekat']I'll be shipping in the next day or two unless people are interested in whatever gets added to the minilowball (which will go up tonight)

the shipping discount for winners in the minilowball only applies if your package from lowball 2 hasn't shipped yet[/QUOTE]

Hold back on shipping mine until the end of Lowball 2; I want to be the combiner. :cool:

I'll just send PMs to everyone who has paid from the previous lowball to see if they want me to go ahead and ship their package this week or wait for the minilowball (which if I included digital copies might not be so mini, holy crap I have a lot of those)

oh and dustdingo don't worry I haven't forgotten

okay going through my blus now, trying to make note of which ones with digital copies I bought second hand so I can have a disclaimer on them

I do have some nice ones though which I know haven't been claimed since I bought them new (Toy Story 3, Hot Tub Time Machine, Monster's Inc., Star Trek, Up, Wanted, etc.)

okay I apologize for the delay but the next lowball (which at this rate might not end up being so mini, smaller than the second one though) but don't have it all ready

I think I'll cave and add GrimGrimoire for PS2

Sadly was traveling and didn't bid on your last lowball since I wasn't going to be around for the end of it. Looking forward to the next and hopefully getting to help you out a bit, I personally love blus with digital copies so ill be sure to bid some of those. For now here's a bump and good luck with the car.

[quote name='Banjora']Sadly was traveling and didn't bid on your last lowball since I wasn't going to be around for the end of it. Looking forward to the next and hopefully getting to help you out a bit, I personally love blus with digital copies so ill be sure to bid some of those. For now here's a bump and good luck with the car.[/QUOTE]

I figure this one will probably only run five days so it should end Sunday night, also it's just the digital copies :cold:

have got them sorted now based on which ones I know haven't been used since I bought them new and which ones I'm not sure on since they were bought used

edit: oh one that people might be interested in, LOTR Trilogy digital copies :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mr_bungle']Am I reading your blu list right, blus NOT included, just digital copies only??[/QUOTE]

yep I'm only looking to sell the digital copies because I have no interest in them whatsoever (my laptop has a blu-ray drive and I don't have an ipod touch or anything)

lowball is live! pics are coming soon

edit: if you contacted me and send to just send your package from lowball 2 out I will be doing so tomorrow and Friday (sorry about the delay, been busier this week than I thought I would be)

17 Again - $1
Alice in Wonderland - $1
Batman: Under the Red Hood - $1
A Bug's Life - $1
The Fast and The Furious - $1
2 Fast 2 Furious - $1
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift - $1
The Forbidden Kingdom - $1
Forgetting Sarah Marshall - $1
Hancock - $1
Hot Tub Time Machine - $1
Lord of the Rings Trilogy - $1
Marley & Me - $1
Monster's Inc. - $1
Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief - $1
Speed Racer - $1
Star Trek - $1
Taken - $1
Toy Story 3 - $1
Up - $1
Wanted - $1

On the others I have to ask what are you doing about if they don't work? I mean I don't mind covering shipping costs on the discs for the attempt to see if they will work, but if they don't it kinda suck to be out whatever they went for.

I guess I will go ahead and put one on each either way.

(500) Days of Summer - $1
The Bank Job - $1
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - $1
Couples Retreat - $1
District 9 - $1
Inglourious Basterds - $1
The Invention of Lying - $1
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian - $1
Public Enemies - $1
Zombieland - $1

if they don't work right now I'm thinking partial refund at least maybe full refund

just wish there was a way to check without actually claiming them :cold:

Aye, and thanks for the answer. As I said I don't mind bidding on them and I don't mind paying shipping to give em a try, just well like everyone here I'm a cheapass so I balk a bit at a gamble lol.

Banjora & Bucky,

Ignore the "expiration" dates for the codes on the Fox titles. I used a couple that were "expired" to put on my iPad and they worked just fine. IIRC any Universal titles were fine too. I only could not redeem Sony titles when I was putting movies on my iPad. Hopefully that helps you and bucky. I redeemed all of the ones I had in my Blu's before I came to Korea.

EDIT: I think all the Warner titles that I redeemed were fine as well.

Out of the ones Banjora bid on... I do remember that Hancock DID NOT work due to the code expiring. So you might want to just remove that one Bucky.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Banjora & Bucky,

Ignore the "expiration dates on the Fox titles. I used a couple that were "expired" to put on my iPad and they worked just fine. IIRC any Universal titles were fine too. I only could not redeem Sony titles when I was putting movies on my iPad. Hopefully that helps you and bucky. I redeemed all of the ones I had in my Blu's before I came to Korea.

Out of the ones Banjora bid on... I do remember that Hancock DID NOT work due to the code expiring.[/QUOTE]

ah thanks, I'll quickly look through to see which are Sony and remove them (I remember hearing that about Sony and I think Disney)

okay did a quick glance through and District 9's expires December 29th, 2010 and Zombieland on February 2nd, 2011

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Sony is fine if the code hasn't expired yet. None of my Disney ones had expired so I don't know about them.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Disney has actually had any expire yet, Prince Caspian got extended a full year so it won't expire until sometime next month

or at least none of the Disney ones I own have expired yet

Dark Cloud - $1
Dark Cloud 2 - $2
Dragon Quest VIII - $1
Drakengard - $2
Drakengard 2 - $2
Final Fantasy X - $1
GrimGrimoire - $3
Growlanser Generations - $3
Tales of the Abyss - $4

doing first bid update now

also should be getting conditions and pics up shortly

edit: and from lowball 2 I'm sorry but I forgot the post office closes for Veteran's Day :oops:

edit 2: bids updated, Banjora made it easy :lol:

Bayonetta 1

Alice in Wonderland - $1 - Banjora
Batman: Under the Red Hood - $2
A Bug's Life - $2
Hot Tub Time Machine - $2
Lord of the Rings Trilogy - $2
Monster's Inc. - $2
Speed Racer - $2
Star Trek - $2
Taken - $2
Toy Story 3 - $2
Up - $2
Zombieland - $2

bucky they find out whats wrong with the car yet? I found out today for mine, my cars computer is fried =(

Anyways Bump for you

Sorry if I missed the post containing this info (if there was one) but is the lowball #2 stuff going to be shipped at a certain timeframe? I just ask since lowball mini is up w/o #2 being shipped yet. Not trying to be impatient, just curious for my stuff. :)

sorry about the delay on everything (updating, getting pics, shipping out from lowball 2) I just found out a relative of mine was just diagnosed with cancer :(

on a different note looks like my Taurus is headed for the junk yard meaning I now need to buy a new (used) car

I will be adding more to the lowball shortly (probably all the PS2 Kingdom Hearts & Suikoden games :cry:) and get pics up, probably will extend the lowball as well

edit:
[quote name='callmewoof']Sorry if I missed the post containing this info (if there was one) but is the lowball #2 stuff going to be shipped at a certain timeframe? I just ask since lowball mini is up w/o #2 being shipped yet. Not trying to be impatient, just curious for my stuff. :)[/QUOTE]

if your interested in anything from this mini (becoming less and less mini) lowball I'm offering a shipping deal for those from lowball #2 (but it ends if I ship your stuff)

otherwise I will be getting everything out next week (some stuff will go out tomorrow)

[quote name='Gotian']bucky they find out whats wrong with the car yet? I found out today for mine, my cars computer is fried =(

Anyways Bump for you[/QUOTE]

nope they're still stumped :(

okay later tonight will probably be doubling the number of PS2 games and adding some actual movies (well at best a couple)

also I think the lowball will now be ending Wednesday night instead

[quote name='buckythekat']if your interested in anything from this mini (becoming less and less mini) lowball I'm offering a shipping deal for those from lowball #2 (but it ends if I ship your stuff)[/QUOTE]

Ok that sounds good. Free bump for you, and I'll almost certainly be bidding on some of this stuff. Got some psychology papers to write tonight but I'll be back to bid it up and get some of that sweet sweet combined shipping lovin' :)

Yah I haven't seen it make it to the front page since that first day. So Bump! I actually disapeared for a bit myself and came back to see if it was ending tonight or tomorrow after all. Now at least I know its Wednesday. Sorry to hear it has to be junked and I hope that the extra few days will give some more time for a few extra bids. Will take a look through the new stuff and add some of my own bids I'm sure.

might actually extend it to Thursday, still thinking of adding a few more games

at this rate it's going to be a full blown lowball #3 instead of a mini one :p

[quote name='likeme']:br: (digital copy only, blu not included)

I am guessing that the case is not included.[/QUOTE]

the original blu-ray case is not, I do have a few empty dvd and a couple empty blu-ray cases I am planning to use (and cd jewel cases once I run out of those but might be able to just buy some more cheap since they'd be safer for shipping)

would anyone object if I just restart the lowball? will have it end next Sunday if I do

edit: if I reset it I'll include the LOTR Trilogy on blu-ray (instead of just the digital copies)

bread's done
Back