Bucky's Wild and Crazy Road Trip is on! closed up shop for the summer

bump for you, i cant bid anymore as i bought a 40" sony bravia LCD flat screen for $500 at best buy and a ps3. (got lucky as they had the wrong price on the tv on top of them giving me a discount cause i said I was going to buy the ps3 at gamestop cause i had a coupon, lol.)

so yeah, big BUMP!:hot:

[quote name='Gotian']bump for you, i cant bid anymore as i bought a 40" sony bravia LCD flat screen for $500 at best buy and a ps3. (got lucky as they had the wrong price on the tv on top of them giving me a discount cause i said I was going to buy the ps3 at gamestop cause i had a coupon, lol.)[/QUOTE]

damn that's a great deal :hot:

okay the auction will end sometime between 10:30pm and 11:30pm Wednesday night (technically it's tonight now given it's past midnight here on the east coast)

I'll narrow it down further the closer we get

it will end sometime between 10:45 pm and 11:15 pm

oh and I just got the copy of Justifed Season 1 on dvd that I won in a contest, it's still sealed but not gonna add it to the lowball, if anyone is interested in it send me an offer and I'll just add it to whatever your lowball total ends up being (save on shipping!)

not keeping it because I want the blu-ray :cold:

Okay Fine, Have it your way....this ones for you bucky

The Warriors (very good) - $6
.hack//Mutation (good) - $7
.hack//Quarantine (good) - $24
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil (good) - $8
Suikoden V (mint) - $29
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (good) - $13

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes $17

It's not cheap, it's going to a good home where a nice guy who's currently addicted to Metal Gear Solid and trying to play through all the games will finally be able to play the Gamecube version. :)

T-Minus 5 minutes (note this doesn't end the moment the clock hits 11pm EST but when I post it's over which will happen at some point during those 60 seconds barring some emergency)

edit: again board time is slightly behind real time :???:

[quote name='Goguenator']I don't really need those games atm, would rather get my 3DS first before I start adding more games into my collection.[/QUOTE]

i just always figured you got mad money in the bank with all the bids your always putting down

[quote name='Goguenator']I don't really need those games atm, would rather get my 3DS first before I start adding more games into my collection.[/QUOTE]

honestly I don't see anything that makes it worth grabbing at launch

maybe later in the year (after I've had a good half dozen paychecks under my belt)

oh and 3D gives me nasty headaches

[quote name='Moneymaker3323']you can have it .... maybe the dingo ate your baby[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind if you kept going for a little bit longer *whistling*

[quote name='Goguenator']I actually do got money, but I've gotta buy the 3ds and ALL the games at launch. That's gonna be about $600 lol[/QUOTE]

i did that with the wii...and ill never do it with any console ever again

Street Fighter and having a new system in 3D is WAY more then enough for me to buy it lol and when paper mario and zelda come out in june it's gonna make it even more amazing.

[quote name='Goguenator']I actually do got money, but I've gotta buy the 3ds and ALL the games at launch. That's gonna be about $600 lol[/QUOTE]

the first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem :hot:

ONE MINUTE LEFT

bread's done
Back