Bud Light The Music First Game runs till 8/15/13

Bumped to add more codes.  You guys should feel just a *bit* special, by the way.  The only reason I have these codes is because I grabbed them while acquiring more MCR codes.  I've already gotten my ration of prizes from this sweep, and I've exhausted all codes I previously had.  These I just got this week.  Good luck to you folks!

JGUKZZSS

JZ3JYTGT

JSNSJXSG

Go on and win y'all some headphones now, y'hear?

Hey hey!  Received my Monster DNA headphones via UPS today!  They were sitting on my doorstep when I got home.

Happy-happy!  Hope everyone else gets theirs, too!

Nice! Hope mine get here soon. :)

On another note, if anyone has won the $50 livenation cash code, is it working alright for you right now? I tried redeeming mine but it's been saying "Voucher code cannot be used at this time" for the past few days. I had a $25 one I tried after though and it worked just fine. Not sure what's going on with the other one. It doesn't say it's been redeemed, and I know I haven't redeemed it anyway, just says it can't be used at this time.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Nice! Hope mine get here soon. :)

On another note, if anyone has won the $50 livenation cash code, is it working alright for you right now? I tried redeeming mine but it's been saying "Voucher code cannot be used at this time" for the past few days. I had a $25 one I tried after though and it worked just fine. Not sure what's going on with the other one. It doesn't say it's been redeemed, and I know I haven't redeemed it anyway, just says it can't be used at this time.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Mine worked fine, but that was a few weeks ago.

bread's done
Back