Buena Vista TV on DVD rebate (save up to $30 w/ purchase)

MamoruNoHakkyou

CAGiversary!
For anyone interested, Buena Vista is having a rebate with the purchase of current releases of TV on DVD. Click here to redeem the rebate. The season sets of the following each have an insert with a respective code on them that need to get entered on the site to get up to $30 back.

I am not sure if it was mentioned anywhere else on CAG yet or not (a search didn't turn up anything for me), but spread the word. Due to the fact these releases are each a week apart (aside from Ugly Betty which is already available) makes it a bit easier, IMO, to plan and grab a good deal during release week.

...details below...

Save $10 on 2
Save $20 on 3
Save $30 on 4 (when you buy any 4)

Choices on the insert I have are as follows...

Ugly Betty - Season 1
Desperate Housewives - Season 3
Grey's Anatomy - Season 3
Brothers & Sisters - Season 1
What About Brain (the complete series)

Simply register here and enter the code found on the insert from the package.

*Buy two or more titles to receive your rebate.
*You have until 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time, October 31st, 2007, to register your first code, and until 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time November 14th, 2007, to redeem your codes to submit your rebate.
*Start by telling us whether the address you’d like the check mailed is in the United States or Canada.
*(Note: Your check will be in the currency of the mailing address and there is a limit of two rebate checks per address/household)

[quote name='MamoruNoHakkyou']What About Brain (the complete series)[/I][/QUOTE]

Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

bread's done
Back