Building a list of need to own snes titles

SL4IN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Well I bought a Super NES earlier this week and I've got 2 games for it:

Saturday Night Slammasters
TMNT IV: Turtles in Time

and I was wondering on what games I should get my hands on? I'm looking to build a decent and respectable Super NES collection, with some smart spending on the more rarer/harder to obtain titles. Here's what I've got in my list so far. Feel free to add to it/subtract from it.

breath of fire 1
breath of fire 2
killer instinct
king of the monsters
knights of the round
kirby super star
megaman x
ninja gaiden trilogy
ogre battle
chrono trigger
street figher alpha 2
super metroid
super ninja boy
super smash tv
ultimate mk 3
zombies ate my neighbors

[quote name='InuFaye']bill lambiers combat basketball.[/quote]

The Obama/Cheapy Ticket. Awesome.

Add The Legend of Mystical Ninja
Final Fight 3
Super Mario Kart
Pilotwings
F-Zero

Not to be rude, but don't we already have one of these threads? Seems like we get one every month.

Anyways it's a nice list. but it could use more Mario RPG, Earthbound & Secret of Mana, three essential SNES RPGs. And if you like co-op beat em' ups get Final Fight 3, Battletoads & Double Dragon, TMNT: Turtles in Time. Also check out Wild Guns.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Not to be rude, but don't we already have one of these threads? Seems like we get one every month.

Anyways it's a nice list. but it could use more Mario RPG, Earthbound & Secret of Mana, three essential SNES RPGs. And if you like co-op beat em' ups get Final Fight 3, Battletoads & Double Dragon, TMNT: Turtles in Time. Also check out Wild Guns.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure we have more than one...

But no mention of FFIII (VI)? It's like the best FF game EVER!

Also: Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, and both NBA Jam games. I support the addition of Mario RPG, Secret of Mana and Earthbound.

shadowrun
actraiser and actraiser 2
U.N. Squadron

and yes, ff3, donkey kong country 123(tho really they are all very similar) and zombies ate my neighbors

I can probably think of some others.

I never liked super mario RPG or ogre battle, but apparently many people do.

There have got to be loads of top 25 lists of snes games on the net if you check google

My favorite platformers for SNES

PLOK - tends to fly under the radar too much. I LOVE IT! BUY IT NOW!

Yoshi's Island - Wow, the effects are incredible. Very Fun. Looks amazing on a RGB monitor!!!

Donkey Kong Country 2 - IMHO the best of the DKC series

I have much love for Earthbound too :D

it seems that I haven't posted here yet but feel strange deja vu

I liked bill lambeer's combat basketball (i was also 8 at the time)

i'm trying to think of some that haven't been mentioned..

Final Fight
Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Super Mario Kart
Donkey Kong Country (IMO the first one was the best one)
Super Mario World
Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario World 2

Super Mario RPG
Chrono Trigger (IMO these 2 are the best games on the system.)

Super Bomberman
Actraiser
Lost Vikings

Killer Instinct is NOT need to own LOL!

I found a 2nd gen SNES with Blackthorne and Ogre Battle that I must've stashed a long ass time ago when my old store closed. I loved Blackthorne.

Chrono Trigger
Donkey Kong Country 2
Final Fantasy III
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Secret of Mana
Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island
Super Mario RPG
Super Metroid
Super Street Fighter II

(I would include Final Fantasy II but better versions are out there)

Look when buying games on the SNES ( or any other system ) I just roll the dice. There is no for sure amount of games you can own and play on the SNES or any other system. Some of us have to play emulators and Copying devices just to allow another person to own actually game.

zombies ate my neighbors

this is better then Genesis version?

[quote name='Redie']Look when buying games on the SNES ( or any other system ) I just roll the dice. There is no for sure amount of games you can own and play on the SNES or any other system. Some of us have to play emulators and Copying devices just to allow another person to own actually game.

this is better then Genesis version?[/QUOTE]

i assume they are very similar, i absolutely LOVE the snes version, never played the genesis version.

bread's done
Back