Bujingai for sale or trade

Just to throw in my 2 cents, Bujingai is DAMN fun.

I spent a good chunk of time on it last night and wowed some of my friends with the snazzy graphics/gameplay.
Good times.

lmkxvacn,mcsaypi yuiadsb,mn mnbmbmnqoivlaloooqhoovoihahh;hf'kjasdf
;jhsdppojf e lahsdopfpppljel lfdjfooodljflkjekkdljlkjsookjelllkod jf dkk dkdk dkklslllkd as;lk;;;;klaf;lkfditoeoe snsnsns snnsnsns ns sn sn sn snk sk skieiei ieie ieiemkdikeoo eok eldoekkk

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Take a look at my list. Tell me if you see something worthy.[/quote]

Sorry , I didnt see anything I need

[quote name='Chris Dillon']i may be interested. Got a shit load of games to play but after i saw on g4 im interested in it.[/quote]

Saw nothing on your list. Will you buy? It has just been opened and played once

[quote name='drone8888']Interested in a sealed RE:CV, for the GC??

If not, please check out my trade thread.
I'll bump it for you.

Thanks.[/quote]

Link me

[quote name='Marioeatspikachu']is this game rare i have never heard of it[/quote]
Not yet, It just came out. I know it isnt easy to find tho. It will be one of those future rares. If I dont find what I'm looking for , I'll just sit on it. It will be in high demand later

You can check my list in my signature. I know there isn't too much on there now, but I'll probably end up revising and updating it later tonite so please feel free keep an eye on it. Thanks...

Go back to sleep!! Your not meant to be awake at this hour youngun!! :p
Trade me all of them! Oh, this was that game that you PM'd me about on gtz? I just checked out some screenshots. Kinda wierd aint it? Anyhow, did you see anything on my tradepost?

bread's done
Back