Bulbasaur tits OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Noice.

Also,

I wasn't going to post this one since TFN was upset, but in honor of this OTT I'll post it.

[/quote]

PR, I asked in the dying OTT, so in case you missed it: is that TFN's GF? (I was wondering why he got mad...I thought it was just random internet nude chick.)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']PR, I asked in the dying OTT, so in case you missed it: is that TFN's GF? (I was wondering why he got mad...I thought it was just random internet nude chick.)[/QUOTE]

TFN's supposed chick.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Yeah, that's his woman. He posted all those nudes of her on CAG.[/quote]

Huh. I miss all the good stuff.

She's pretty cute for a youngin'.

[quote name='Eviltude']:rofl:

I love how PR has the Mrs. TFN pics on the random.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I only have one more and she's not nekkit in it so there's no where to strategically place pogeymanz. :whistle2:(

[quote name='zewone']And y'all complained about my OTT. It's genius in comparission.[/quote]

Zew, it got good at the end. If this were professional sports, half of us would be credited with assists. ;)

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']:lol:

I only have one more and she's not nekkit in it so there's no where to strategically place pogeymanz. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
I might have some...

...might. 8-[

Edit: Nope, nvm. Thought I had one or two, but I don't.

My grandpa wanted me to take my cousin to Bush Gardens this week but the only day I could do it would be Thursday and they are closed until Friday this week(and then Howl-O-Scream starts Friday, but they are leaving that day). He(my cousin) got to town yesterday with his mom and dad from Iowa, none of which I have seen since I was like 10. I didn't really want to do it, but I was set to get paid to do so :lol:.

[quote name='Wshakspear']No, fuck you[/QUOTE]...Weren't you Spotted Nigel a while ago...?

And for the record, I have no problem with watching a Shakespearean play, but I greatly dislike reading them.

Wshakespear was his old name.

He made a new username, SpottedNigel, since Cheapy wasn't changing names at the time.

[quote name='TFN']Nigga plz.:speaktothehand:

I'm not upset, I feel bad is all. :oops:[/QUOTE]
Upset because her lovlies are hidden?

You heard the man! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down them pogeymanz!

[quote name='SpottedNigel']THERE IS A BEEPING IN THE HALLWAY AND IT WILL NOT STOP!!!!

ARGH!!!!

I hope no one is on fire...[/QUOTE]
Last night I decided the worst animal on Earth was the cricket as they kept me awake for about 2 hours. In response, tonight when I got home I caught one and fed it to a spider. That made me feel better.

In your situation, you should go set an actual fire. Then the smoke detector will have something to beep about. :evil:

I've got two weeks to play through Halo 1/2 single player. I haven't gone through the former since around Xbox 1 launch and even though I did the midnight launch thing for 2 I never touched campaign. Should be fun.

Maybe next time I'll do what I should ...
[quote name='mr ryles']We don't even know your name, but you will never be forgotten.[/QUOTE] It's
Jessica

[quote name='Mojimbo']I've got two weeks to play through Halo 1/2 single player. I haven't gone through the former since around Xbox 1 launch and even though I did the midnight launch thing for 2 I never touched campaign. Should be fun.[/QUOTE]
I played through the Halo 2 campaign again about a month ago (last time was the on Nov. 9th, 2004) .

I don't recommend it.

[quote name='zewone']I played through the Halo 2 campaign again about a month ago (last time was the on Nov. 9th, 2004) .

I don't recommend it.[/QUOTE] It's better than the first one, at least.

:cry:

I really need to get to speed with the story so I'll try and brave it out.

Beat Stranglehold tonight, that was some wack-ass shit.

[quote name='zewone']Wshakespear was his old name.

He made a new username, SpottedNigel, since Cheapy wasn't changing names at the time.[/QUOTE]
Oh...:lol:

Well, I don't have my rubric for this paper, so I can't do it =/. I sent a nice email to my teacher asking for an extension; here's hoping he'll be nice about it.
Night, OTT.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's better than the first one, at least.[/QUOTE]
I don't remember the first one, that one was like Christmas time 2002.

But, you're probably right.

Halo 3's campaign looks like it's finally going to deliever.

Even if it doesn't, 4 player co-op will still make it quite enjoyable.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I've got two weeks to play through Halo 1/2 single player. I haven't gone through the former since around Xbox 1 launch and even though I did the midnight launch thing for 2 I never touched campaign. Should be fun.[/QUOTE]
Like zew said, don't bother. There is a plot, but it's not involved enough to follow it. It's like running through the levels and decimating tons of noobs.

The first time through it wasn't bad, but it was grinding going through again on the PC. Still have the last 3 levels to beat, and I just can't bring myself to do it.

[quote name='mr ryles']The first time through it wasn't bad, but it was grinding going through again on the PC. Still have the last 3 levels to beat, and I just can't bring myself to do it.[/QUOTE]
Use the trainer I used.

Unlimited ammo and unlimited health make it easy to just run through.

[quote name='zewone']Use the trainer I used.

Unlimited ammo and unlimited health make it easy to just run through.[/QUOTE]

Que?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back