Bulletstorm PS3 $12.99 @bestbuy.com

x39.jpg

1hdmps.jpg

$15 off March @gamer coupon, makes this free. I doubt Best Buy will pay me $2 to take it from them.:hot:

So, tomorrow (Sunday) I'm going to get $0 Bulletstorm, $10 B:AC, $5 ME2, and $5 Rage. All for a few dollars more than I sold Rage for last week. Heck, if they would pay me $2 to take Bulletstorm I'd have basically traded a used Rage with a cracked case for a brand new Rage, Arkham City, Mass Effect 2, and Bulletstorm.

Does it get any better than this?

[quote name='fmwross2']So, tomorrow (Sunday) I'm going to get $0 Bulletstorm, $10 B:AC, $5 ME2, and $5 Rage. All for a few dollars more than I sold Rage for last week. Heck, if they would pay me $2 to take Bulletstorm I'd have basically traded a used Rage with a cracked case for a brand new Rage, Arkham City, Mass Effect 2, and Bulletstorm.

Does it get any better than this?[/QUOTE]

Good luck in BS for free! Report back...

[quote name='argyle']I bought one last night, it rings up $19.99 in store which makes it $5 w/ coupon.[/QUOTE]

Not bad!

[quote name='argyle']I bought one last night, it rings up $19.99 in store which makes it $5 w/ coupon.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was hoping for to begin with, so at least there's $5 to fall back on.

Even if it rings up 19.99, can't the BBY cashier or customer service rep just look it up on their website and see that is 12.99 as the outlet price and then apply the coupon? I'm guessing this is YMMV. I'll have to try it.

I think if they override to $12.99 that the coupon would still come off of $19.99 so it wouldn't do anything. If anyone has any luck it would be nice to hear, I'll take a free game.

[quote name='Shaimun']Even if it rings up 19.99, can't the BBY cashier or customer service rep just look it up on their website and see that is 12.99 as the outlet price and then apply the coupon? I'm guessing this is YMMV. I'll have to try it.[/QUOTE]
The pricematch policy does not apply to Outlet center items, so they don't have to match it in-store. This was the case with a number of items clearanced during the holidays for sub-$10.

A lot of people were denied buying the item with a Outlet center pricematch. I had the best luck buying the item, then returning later for a pricematch.

[quote name='flix1']The pricematch policy does not apply to Outlet center items, so they don't have to match it in-store. This was the case with a number of items clearanced during the holidays for sub-$10.

A lot of people were denied buying the item with a Outlet center pricematch. I had the best luck buying the item, then returning later for a pricematch.[/QUOTE]

I heard a lot of people were denied a PM of the outlet center. Definitely a YMMV though.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I understand the whole outlet center thing but why does the site say in store? Just curious...[/QUOTE]

So that they don't have to honor it online as well as in store. Becomes a catch22 since we can't get it online and they don't price match the outlet price. As someone pointed out already though you can get it for $5 with the gamer coupon. Granted free is better with the coupon but that's not going to happen unless you are extremely lucky.

Hmm, Well heres my experience with trying to stack a PM with a coupon:

I had a price match and got the XIII-2 and asked the rep for a buy/rebuy. She called the manager over and explained what I was trying to do (buy/rebuy with the price match price + use the coupon). He said sure and tried to override it 2 times but he kept saying the computer wouldn't allow it to stack... not sure if he actually tried or if he didn't want to do it, cause it seemed like his password was just running his hand down the number keys row on top lol x_x

Either way, its probably a very YMMV if your store allows you to stack the coupons ( very very YMMV to be precise since it is an outlet center item, and I think theres a clause online in the BB price match policy that specifically excludes the outlet center)

bread's done
Back