Bulletstorm Worth it?

SHRIVES93

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey guys, so I'm in a dilemma. I just quit my job and money is kind of tight as far as my game budget goes. I saw that Toys R' Us is having that deal where if you get bulletstorm and killzone 3 you get a 40 dollar gift card. I was curious what everyones thoughts were on bulletstorm. I played it on ps3 and xbox (the demo) and i like the ps3 one a lot more for some reason, but one of the main reasons id get it is for the gears beta. do you guys think its worth getting or should I just get Killzone 3 or even Killzone 3 helghast edition instead?

Gears isn't worth it, get them both for PS3.

That's completely up to you if you can afford it. I'm getting it because it's NOT CoD or from Act, it's a return to the run and gun gameplay of greater FPS's. As much as I want to see these games succeed and all it's tough to recommend you to buy it if money is tight enough for you to ask first. I would certainly stay away from CE's, choosing 2 games for the price over some toys you won't use.

what I had originally intended was get bulletstorm and killzone and then with the giftcard get the move sharpshooter for free. but going back and playing the demo on 360 kinda turned me off of it. maybe im just tired idk i'm going to try again tomorrow but i feel like i will end up getting it on ps3 if i do just because if the gears beta will eventually go public i can wait. ive got a crap ton of games i can play in the mean time

I'm getting the games now. Gonna wait for an accessory sale before I get the gun since I don't have the necessary nav controller.

It's not a terrible idea to use the credit right away but again I'm more for collecting the games and save credit for those.

bread's done
Back