Bullmoose Music and gaming store

Ye0ldmario

CAGiversary!
Does anyone else have a Bullmoose in their area? This store is like a clone of FYE and strawberries in a way. They buy/sell used music cd's, DVD's, and video games. I passed by one over here and checked out the website. 1 thing that interests me about this place is that they sell used PS1 games and it looks like they have a large inventory in select locations. They also sell ps2, Dreamcast, xbox 360, xbox, wii, and ps3 games but what really caught me was how they have ps1 games.

I'm thinking of checking this place out, if you go on the website you can see search for prices on stuff.

If you want to check if there's one near you the website is

www.bullmoose.com

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I guess it's a New England area only chain, but they look cool. Hopefully they don't have stupid high prices that the FYE near me has[/QUOTE]
I know. $25 for a new release dvd. That's outrageous. And who the hell is gonna pay $17 for a cd?

[quote name='MikeHoncho']I know. $25 for a new release dvd. That's outrageous. And who the hell is gonna pay $17 for a cd?[/QUOTE]

I did:bomb: But it was for a They Might Be Giants CD I couldn't find anywhere.

They do have good used prices, though. I got the original Pioneer release of Dragon Ball Z movie 1 and Tenchi Muyo in Love for something like 3 dollars each. They've got a DBZ box set of the original dub that I've been coveting for a while for $60. Nerd, I know.

That Bull Moose place looks cool, though. I was flipping through the pages of Dreamcast games, and for the most part, they've got fair prices. $5 for Space Channel 5 is a good price, but $9 for Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX? No thanks. I'm still mad that I paid $20 for it in 2002.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']Does anyone else have a Bullmoose in their area? This store is like a clone of FYE and strawberries in a way. [/QUOTE]

Blasphemy! Bull Moose is 100x what either of those stores are/were.

Bull Moose is an awesome company, great prices on CDs and such, great used selection too.

Also there is a Bull Moose thread in the Northeast Region forum.

there is an entire thread devoted to this awesome company in the regional area of cheap ass gamer. an employee even checks it regularly.

bread's done
Back