Bully (360) $35 shipped at Amazon

[quote name='jazzman']Tempting, but must hold out for another $10 drop.[/quote]Same for me. Did they release a patch that fixed the glitches yet?

This game actually 'fixed' via patch yet? I heard the first/only one in some cases actually made the problems worse.

Ironic that I'd almost certainly be making this purchase if not for another Rockstar release. No way I'd get to Bully until Memorial Day, anyway. Thanks for the heads-up, regardless. This can only mean it's on its way to the sub-$30 deals sooner than later.

Is this game still available in wide circulation? I have yet to see a pre-owned copy of Bully. Some games of late like Bladestorm and Fatal Inertia are hard to find in B&M stores. If so, now might be the time to grab it.

[quote name='Master Shake']Same for me. Did they release a patch that fixed the glitches yet?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it came out a month or so ago. Seemed to fix problems on most 360 revisions, but I've read of people with newer consoles now having problems with the patch. Still, they seem to have fixed the majority of the issues.

[quote name='Stryffe2004']Is this game still available in wide circulation? I have yet to see a pre-owned copy of Bully. Some games of late like Bladestorm and Fatal Inertia are hard to find in B&M stores. If so, now might be the time to grab it.[/QUOTE]

It's Rockstar, so it's "wide-enough", meaning there will probably never be a shortage of this game. The reason people aren't trading it in is probably because either they stayed away because of the pre-patch issues, or liked it so much they are keeping it.

not worth it for the bugs. i heard the so-called patch had caused problems for people who didn't have major problems and only fixed a few issues.i'll bite at $30 or below.

The patch fixed all my problems on the 360. This game is a lot of fun, but the loadtimes are a bit infuriating between locations. Now that I've seen how smooth Rockstar can make it work with GTA 4, it might make going back to play Bully a bit more difficult.

I think fifteen dollars off is a good deal. Is this a permanent price drop? I'm busy with a lot of other games right now, so I'm wondering if I should expect the price to be back at $50 eventually or drop even lower.

bread's done
Back