Bully Canem Canis Edit

free games

CAG Veteran
Any other fans of this game here. I just finally beat it there during the week on PS2 and thought it was excellent. I'd go so far as to say I enjoyed it far more than the GTA games and it's nicely checkpointed with no nasty difficulty spikes that GTA suffers from. It's looks decent enough for a PS2 game despite being lumbered with the ugly looking GTA engine. The missions are much more varied than the GTA games. I like the humour as well, it's not really laugh out loud but it's all a bit naughty and low brow like something you would read in the Beano as a kid. And for all the Daily Mail screaming about it, it manages to be very unoffensive with you playing a character who is trying to stop the bullying in the school. It's a real shame it didn't get the commercial recognition it deserved.

I finally got around to finishing it a couple of weeks ago, and I totally agree. It was an excellent game. It felt like a much more polished GTA game. Jimmy Hopkins was a cool character and the fighting was well done. :)

I picked up the XB360 version earler this year. Shame it was a buggy, janky mess of a port. I may try it again in a year or two.

bread's done
Back