Bully Scholarship Edition Chapter 3

ragtop70

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey Guys,

I downloaded Bully last week and I've been playing it almost nonstop ever since.  I'm on chapter 3 now and I'm stuck.  I can't find any missions to do.  I helped Edna, the cook, and I've done some bike and go kart races, but nothing has opened up.  I've checked out gamefaqs and searched google, but no answers other than, "Wait."  I've been running around for days, if not weeks, in the game and still nothing.  Am I screwed or do I need to do something else?  Thanks for any help.

If there are side missions, try doing as many as possible.  I played this game last year, and I seem to recall a portion of the game that took a while for things to occur (this could be it).  Also, try looking up a guide to see what missions you've done and maybe one guide will tell you how to initiate the next mission.

GameFAQS guides for Bully

Apologies for not having the actual answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
After running around for about 3 hours (real time) I finally found an a mission.  If anyone else has this problem, go to New Coventry by a run-down brick building with no windows or doors.  There I found a yellow circle on the ground to begin the snowball mission for the drunken Santa.  I don't know what time of day it was.  At no time did the mission marker show up on my map even though I triple-checked to make sure that everything was checked on the blip.

bread's done
Back