Bully: Scholarship Edition

YodaEXE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
So, I'm looking to get Bully for my 360, but I'm not really wanting to pay the $27 or so at GameStop. Anyone know where I can score a copy for around $20?

Bump! Nobody know of any deals? Ah well, guess I'll just pick it up from GameCrazy for the $25 or whatever it'll wind up being with my MVP card.

[quote name='bigscoot4269']its like 17.99 used at gamecrazy so check out there[/quote]
Oh wow, really? Great, I'll go and see about a copy tomorrow then.

yeah i was thinking of picking it up at that price with mvp the nintendo wii version was 26.99 not sure why but yeah hopefully its like that at your store also

[quote name='Spidey76']GS still has it today for $27 :( Did you have any luck at GameCrazy for $18??[/quote]
Gonna head over there in a little bit. Thankfully, it's just a few blocks from where I live :D I was also gonna ask them if they're gonna get the Yoda faceplates for Soul Caliber IV preorders. I'll let you know what the price is.

I don't know if you participated in the recent GameFly promotion (5.95 for 1 month + 400 MPs), but I received $5 in GameFly dollars as well, and I have been debating buying Bully for $19 from them (normally $24)

Sorry if that deal isn't available to you, but since I'm looking for Bully for a good price too, it was worth dropping a line.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']I don't know if you participated in the recent GameFly promotion (5.95 for 1 month + 400 MPs), but I received $5 in GameFly dollars as well, and I have been debating buying Bully for $19 from them (normally $24)

Sorry if that deal isn't available to you, but since I'm looking for Bully for a good price too, it was worth dropping a line.[/quote]
Yeah, I never signed up for it, but even if I had I don't think I would get it from there. I dislike the poor quality of the games that they ship out, so I would rather buy it from a store where I know I can get a different copy of the one I get is unacceptable.

Well, for those interested, GameCrazy DOES have it for $17.99 with the MVP card ($19.99 without). Yay! So I went and bought a copy that looks as if it's never been played. I also preordered Soul Caliber IV while I was there. I'm also on the list to make sure that I get one of the Yoda faceplates.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Well, for those interested, GameCrazy DOES have it for $17.99 with the MVP card ($19.99 without). Yay! So I went and bought a copy that looks as if it's never been played. I also preordered Soul Caliber IV while I was there. I'm also on the list to make sure that I get one of the Yoda faceplates.[/QUOTE]

Well, today is your lucky day because there is a 25% off coupon at GS for 360 games. Which would make your game $20 and if you had an edge card it would be about $17.

Used the 25% off email coupon stacked with the 10% edge card - got out with Halo 3 and Bully both for $46 out the door :applause: - If anyone was hanging on to that 25% coupon... today (7-10-08) is the last day for it

[quote name='YodaEXE']Well, for those interested, GameCrazy DOES have it for $17.99 with the MVP card ($19.99 without). Yay! So I went and bought a copy that looks as if it's never been played. I also preordered Soul Caliber IV while I was there. I'm also on the list to make sure that I get one of the Yoda faceplates.[/quote]

So I'm interested in getting the Bully for the xbox to so I take it gamecrazy is the store or part of the Hollywood video stores? Also at the 19.99 that's the used price for it right?

[quote name='dabebop']So I'm interested in getting the Bully for the xbox to so I take it gamecrazy is the store or part of the Hollywood video stores? Also at the 19.99 that's the used price for it right?[/quote]

I've never been to GameCrazy, but I'd assume that it has to be used for $20 - Game Stop has it listed for $30 used

bread's done
Back