Bully Smackdown! - AWESOME!

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I'm confused. The little kid was the bully, right? Seriously?[/QUOTE]

lol yep. from what i could tell he wasnt alone curly had 2 or 3 other kids with him when he was doing his bully thing. right after he gets slammed through to china you see a taller kid step up to greg valentine as if to try to start a fight but a chick steps in to stop him.

i love that damn video he didnt just toss him he drove his ass into the ground little bastard deserved it but from what ive heard they both got suspended over it.

[quote name='lokizz']lol yep. from what i could tell he wasnt alone curly had 2 or 3 other kids with him when he was doing his bully thing. right after he gets slammed through to china you see a taller kid step up to greg valentine as if to try to start a fight but a chick steps in to stop him.

i love that damn video he didnt just toss him he drove his ass into the ground little bastard deserved it but from what ive heard they both got suspended over it.[/QUOTE]

Thats what pissed me off was the other kid stepping up after they were instigating the whole thing. Stories vary but Ive read mostly that Casey got 4 days and the pip squeak got a week or two.

There was a big thing going on with some show in australia tonight was doing an exclusive interview with the kid.

I like how the bully's mom is now demanding an apology. Listen, you're the one that should be apologizing for shitting out that garbage. Shut your mouth.

Great clip.

Did you see the second clip with the bitch Principal saying that kids should just walk away from bullying and the suspension of the victim was justified. God that bitch pisses me off. fucking warped society.

BTW This is how it gets settled down in Australia. None of the pussy suing shit like they have in the US. Sad that even Australia is now suspending kids for sticking up for themselves - in my day it was boys will be boys.

I love it!!! We should have a thread just for bullies getting owned, those are always some of my favorite vids on the net.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need another Columbine. Sorry, it's insensitive, but after that shit happened most schools' unpopular kids didn't get messed with for quite some time. Or at least a bully would think long and hard before fucking with somebody.

[quote name='gbpackers94']I wonder how long it had been going on before the kid getting bullied finally snapped.[/QUOTE]

According to his uncle, the kid's entire life.

We never got suspended. We'd get in fights and become friends while sharing the bond of waiting in the chairs outside the principle's office for him to verbally us new assholes.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']We need another Columbine. Sorry, it's insensitive, but after that shit happened most schools' unpopular kids didn't get messed with for quite some time. Or at least a bully would think long and hard before fucking with somebody.
[/QUOTE]

This is stupid.

Lame. Would have been better if the big kid that scares the fat kid off at the end then beats the shit out of him for slamming his friend. Then a bigger, fatter red-haired kid walks up and flattens THAT guy. Then some 22 year old weightlifter comes along and beats on Bigger, Fatter Red. Then Zombie Bruce Lee appears and performs Liu Kang's fatality on the 22 year old. This escalation continues until we have Godzilla whoopin' on Voltron.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Lame. Would have been better if the big kid that scares the fat kid off at the end then beats the shit out of him for slamming his friend. Then a bigger, fatter red-haired kid walks up and flattens THAT guy. Then some 22 year old weightlifter comes along and beats on Bigger, Fatter Red. Then Zombie Bruce Lee appears and performs Liu Kang's fatality on the 22 year old. This escalation continues until we have Godzilla whoopin' on Voltron.[/QUOTE]

This made me laugh.

The reason the fat kid got suspended is because he drove the kid into the ground. You have the right to defend yourself but you have to use equal force. I don't know the law there but here you have to try get away before fighting back in 98% of cases.

[quote name='nasum']so the little guy gets dropped and pops up with cerebral palsey? damn, nice move.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Will']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSwDoiAswG4&feature=player_embedded[/QUOTE]

damn i keep looking at that kid wondering why he looks familiar and the big kid looks like agustus glut from charlie and the chocolate factory. just with blonde hair and not as creepy pale. fuckin thking about suicide though thats pretty fucked up now the real question is wtf is the school going to do about bullying? i also wonder if hes still being picked on.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']hmmm... is call bs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__IjcLVBBYc&feature=player_embedded

who the hell lets a 12 year old get an eyebrow ring?[/QUOTE]

wow complete bullshit. how the hell is he the victim when he was the one with a group of people bullying casey? gotta love them trying to make him seem innocent and failing miserably. i was fully expecting them to say casey edited out the footage of him taunting chompers.

[quote name='lokizz']wow complete bullshit. how the hell is he the victim when he was the one with a group of people bullying casey? gotta love them trying to make him seem innocent and failing miserably. i was fully expecting them to say casey edited out the footage of him taunting chompers.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I hate to just assume that he comes from a trash family from looking at his parents, but how does that story even make sense to them? He's got multiple friends there, recording the incident, and egging him on. HELLO??? That's not victim behavior.

I agree that the internet (and the psychopaths on Youtube, 4chan, etc) can get carried away, but giving a defensive interview like this is just going to make it worse. Just say you made a mistake and that you're sorry. You can't weasel out of being called an asshole when there's video of you acting like one. He's definitely too young to understand that, but if the parents are going to "coach" him, at least tell him to say the right things.

bread's done
Back