Bully X1 for $12.82 @ walmart

Title is a bit misleading. It's the 360 version, sold in an Xbox One-esque box because it's backwards compatible. No upgraded graphics, no new achievements, and still plays on Xbox 360.

Title is a bit misleading. It's the 360 version, sold in an Xbox One-esque box because it's backwards compatible. No upgraded graphics, no new achievements, and still plays on Xbox 360.

Its still Bully in an XB1 case that will play on an XB1. No one said anything about it being remastered

Its still Bully in an XB1 case that will play on an XB1. No one said anything about it being remastered
But, it's not an Xbox One game. It's a 360 game. Which is worth mentioning, because that means people who only have a 360 and not an X1 can enjoy this deal too.

There's a difference between something that's "misleading" and something additional that's "worth mentioning."
It's both, really. Bully is not an Xbox One game, thread title could make people think there was a remaster they didn't realize existed.

It's both, really. Bully is not an Xbox One game, thread title could make people think there was a remaster they didn't realize existed.
If they think that, they should get a reading lesson. It will play in an XB1 and comes in an XB1 case. It doesnt say remaster and it doesnt need to.

The people on this site are way too sensitive

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll agree with it being a little misleading. Not to me, but definitely to some people. It should just say Xbox One backwards compatible somewhere on the bottom part and only Xbox 360 at the top. I'm sure they designed that case with the intent to trick people.

I'll agree with it being a little misleading. Not to me, but definitely to some people. It should just say Xbox One backwards compatible somewhere on the bottom part and only Xbox 360 at the top. I'm sure they designed that case with the intent to trick people.
So it clearly says Xbox One and Xbox 360 on the cover and then below it, it says, plays on both Xbox One and Xbox 360* and the * notes the game will download to the Xbox One and have the same performance. Where's the intent to trick?

7206ff43-8b48-4cea-9e72-38e094ad4797_1.9a40feca78340b5a7c089bd685ce9b91.jpeg

Case says X1/360. This thread title doesn’t. You can argue whatever you want, but it’s a poor description of the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back