Bully Xbox 360 Sams Club $13.30

rcavictor1956

CAGiversary!
I have not seen this posted anywhere and if it is.....I could care less. For all of those who are interested, I picked this up last night at a Sams Club in Cincinnati, Ohio for a little over $13.00. I believe it was actually $13.30 or so. I know two weeks ago this was still priced at $28.00 so it looks like they are clearing them out. I picked up one of the last two they had in-stock at the Fields Ertel Sams Club. Good luck to those interested in finding it. :)

Do not bother looking online.....did not see it on their website.

i just pick up Orange Box and Command and Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath for xbox 360 for only 13.01 each yesterday

Nice! This looks like as good a reason as any for an outing to my local Sam's Club today. I gave my brother a copy of Bully for PS2 years ago for Christmas, and he's really enjoyed it. I'd love it for 360 at that price.

I'll post any other deals I find when I return.

Thats a good deal, too bad I can't go to Sams without my parents since they're the ones with the membership.. if anybody else can confirm this I may have to talk my dad into going.

[quote name='rcavictor1956']I have not seen this posted anywhere and if it is.....I could care less. For all of those who are interested, I picked this up last night at a Sams Club in Cincinnati, Ohio for a little over $13.00. I believe it was actually $13.30 or so. I know two weeks ago this was still priced at $28.00 so it looks like they are clearing them out. I picked up one of the last two they had in-stock at the Fields Ertel Sams Club. Good luck to those interested in finding it. :)

Do not bother looking online.....did not see it on their website.[/QUOTE]

You couldn't care less.

[quote name='Demontooth']You couldn't care less.[/QUOTE]

Oh look guys....another asshole on cheapassgamer.com. Go figure.

[quote name='Demontooth']You couldn't care less.[/quote]

Its actually commonly understood speech to say either....

Anyway, I got this game for $15 and its well worth it. Enjoyable game. Lots of stuff to do.

[quote name='rcavictor1956']Oh look guys....another asshole on cheapassgamer.com. Go figure.[/quote]

How is he an asshole? He's just pointing out what the OP really meant to say, it makes a HUGE difference.

[quote name='ColorRed']i just pick up Orange Box and Command and Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath for xbox 360 for only 13.01 each yesterday[/quote]

If that is true and in every market I will be heading to Sams tomorrow!

great deal... this game is fantastic.

however, DO NOT UPDATE THE GAME! it will run perfectly fine without the update, which has been known to do much more worse than good.

[quote name='zenintrude']great deal... this game is fantastic.

however, DO NOT UPDATE THE GAME! it will run perfectly fine without the update, which has been known to do much more worse than good.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info....will not update it.

[quote name='zenintrude']however, DO NOT UPDATE THE GAME! it will run perfectly fine without the update, which has been known to do much more worse than good.[/quote]

What's specifically bad about the update? What problems does it cause?

[quote name='MasterYensid']Anyone else confirm that this deal is not just YMMV?[/QUOTE]

Sam's Club and walmart clearance are pretty much always YMMV.

[quote name='Organ Donor']My Sam's didn't have Bully, Orange Box, or Command and Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath. :([/quote]
Same Here :(

my Sam's never has any games on sale..

Okay, so I'm a day late.

My local Sam's (Morgantown, WV) had Bully for Wii for around that price, but they didn't have it for 360.

A few other notable items were:

Battle of the Bands :wii: -$8
Brain Age 2 :ds: - $9.96
Need for Speed: Carbon :360: $15

Several others I couldn't remember off hand.

bread's done
Back