Bundle deals BR Wall-E/Narnia Prince Caspian/Lion,witch,wardrobe $30

rmb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
Just saw this on SD and this is a good deal for these. I am starting to wonder if amazon is a shell for wal-mart.

Scroll down to Best Value and "add both to cart"

Amazon has The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Blu-Ray (2-Disc + BD Live) plus Wall-E on Blu-Ray 2-Disc Set + BD Live for $30 for both with free shipping. link

They also have The Chronicles of Narnia Blu-ray Bundle including The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, Witch, & The Wardrobe plus Prince Caspian for $32 with free shipping. Note: This item may be ordered and Amazon will notify you when it is in stock.link

Another available Bundle is Wall-E Blu-Ray (3-Disc) Special Edition + Digital Copy & BD Live plus Prince Caspian (3-Disc) Collector's Edition + Digital Copy & BD Live for $39 with free shipping. link

Buy some minute maid orange juice and get $5 bucks back on wall-e and another $5 for prince caspian Link to form here

Last edited by a moderator:
What the? That's a nice deal! Was waiting on a good sale for both (3-Disc Editions). Thankz OP! I really appreciate it! I just bought Narnia 3-Disc Edition yesterday for 26.99 @Target (Tried Walmart but guest service is so horrible. They told me to help me myself in other words & so I did. Trashed the place trying to find it) Thankz once again OP!

bread's done
Back