BundleInABox Capsule Computer Bundle - 7 games for $2 (Blackwell Series + More)

speedwerd

CAGiversary!
Decided to post this, somewhat of a good deal if you don't have these games already from previous bundles/offers

Buy at: http://bundle-in-a-box.com/

For the minimum of $1.99, you get the following:

• Super Tower Rush (
    Windows-icon.png
    ) -
    Desura-icon.png
    +
    Drm-free-icon.png
    (Was featured on IndieGameStand from March 13-16)
  • Hacker Evolution Untold (
    Windows-icon.png
    /
    Mac-icon.png
    /
    Linux-icon.png
    ) -
    Steam-icon.png
    +
    Desura-icon.png
    +
    Drm-free-icon.png
    (Was featured in Indie Gala 1 + 2)
  • Pixelry (
    Windows-icon.png
    ) -
    Desura-icon.png
    +
    Drm-free-icon.png
    (Was featured on IndieGameStand from March 1-4)
  • Blackwell Legacy (
    Windows-icon.png
    ) -
    Steam-icon.png
    +
    Desura-icon.png
    +
    Drm-free-icon.png
    (Was featured on the Indie Royale Xmas Bundle + Wadjet Eye Groupee Bundle)
  • Blackwell Unbound (
    Windows-icon.png
    ) -
    Steam-icon.png
    +
    Desura-icon.png
    +
    Drm-free-icon.png
  • Blackwell Convergence (
    Windows-icon.png
    ) -
    Steam-icon.png
    +
    Desura-icon.png
    +
    Drm-free-icon.png
  • Blackwell Deception (
    Windows-icon.png
    ) -
    Steam-icon.png
    +
    Desura-icon.png
    +
    Drm-free-icon.png
Beat The Average (Roughly $4 dollar range as of now) and get the games above plus the following:

Unlockables

• Super Tower Rush OST (Unlocked)
  • Hamlet Artwork
  • Secret of the Magic Crystals OST
  • Pixelry Wallpapers
  • Super Tower Rush Wallpapers
  • Pixelry OST
Icons
Windows-icon.png
= Playable on Windows
Mac-icon.png
= Playable on MAC
Linux-icon.png
= Playable on Linux

Steam-icon.png
= Steam Key
Desura-icon.png
= Desura Key
Drm-free-icon.png
= DRM Free Download

Last edited by a moderator:
This bundle is basically taboo, even for bundles. Not only is it an amalgamation of previous bundle offerings, but it's also hosted by Capsule Computers, and Australian-based website whom I've had personal experience with in not delivering what they've promised. Many people who have won something/bought something from them have never received their products, including myself when I won their "x number of Twitter followers" contest about a year ago. They don't give a shit, and they essentially offer great stuff without a guarantee that you'll receive it.

If you're a top 3 contributor AND you live in Australia, then yeah, you might get your League of Legends Razer mouse and mouse pad, which by the way is only mentioned in the e-mail!

Qfuwqnh.png

[quote name='Blade']This bundle is basically taboo, even for bundles. Not only is it an amalgamation of previous bundle offerings, but it's also hosted by Capsule Computers, and Australian-based website whom I've had personal experience with in not delivering what they've promised. Many people who have won something/bought something from them have never received their products, including myself when I won their "x number of Twitter followers" contest about a year ago. They don't give a shit, and they essentially offer great stuff without a guarantee that you'll receive it.

If you're a top 3 contributor AND you live in Australia, then yeah, you might get your League of Legends Razer mouse and mouse pad, which by the way is only mentioned in the e-mail!

Qfuwqnh.png
[/QUOTE]
I bought this bundle at $1.99. I've received everything advertised. I think if you just buy the bundle to buy the bundle, you should be okay. If you already own all these games (from either other bundles, or just paying for them on their own) then maybe you should worry. Otherwise its a good deal for dirt cheap.

Thinking about this just to pick up the last Blackwell game that I didn't get from Indie Royale.

[quote name='Blade']This bundle is basically taboo, even for bundles. Not only is it an amalgamation of previous bundle offerings, but it's also hosted by Capsule Computers, and Australian-based website whom I've had personal experience with in not delivering what they've promised. Many people who have won something/bought something from them have never received their products, including myself when I won their "x number of Twitter followers" contest about a year ago. They don't give a shit, and they essentially offer great stuff without a guarantee that you'll receive it.

Qfuwqnh.png
[/QUOTE]

I am so glad I seen this topic. Let me introduce myself as a Senior Editor with Capsule. If you won a contest and didn't receive a reply, please send me an email right now at [email protected], and I promise you I will look into it.

Now, as for the Bundle, the prizes are internationally delivered, as Razer send these out. I hope it isn't confusing as Razer are the ones who set that up, but I want to ensure that this Bundle is enjoyed by all without any stigma due to the charities involved.

Now as for people buying with us....we don't sell anything. Just a standard gaming website for news and anime, with a lot of friendly sponsors that assist us bringing things like this to the public.

If anyone has questions, PM ME, and I will address it as quick as possible.

*EDIT*

Bundle in a Box host all payments, and none are made through us. Just a heads up.

Enjoy the Bundle and please, if you ever have a problem with a contest, just shoot us an email! We won't bite! :)

bread's done
Back