BUNLDES (Genre, Series, Collector's) & Digital Goods

You can list all of your items in the title of a single trade thread instead of 4 separate threads (that I see on the same page, could me more). I know many don't follow the rules here, but in these cases it is unfair to all of the CAG's that do follow the rules because you take up 3 spaces that should be different CAG's lists. Some take it much more serious than I do, and a couple years ago CAG's would report people for that. Just a heads up in case you didn't know.

Gotta say, I'm not a fan of the listing of these on ebay. Most of these bundles are overpriced not just by CAG standards, but even by retail pricing.

For example, The "PS3 remastered" listing is about $60-$80 buck over what those games can be bought for with a bit of patience. I've seen Uncharted and GoW3 sell for $20 each in the last month or so, I picked up TLoU hard copy for $25 in January and Gamestop was selling GTAV with $1,250,000 GTA$ for $40 just last week. That's a $105 for the four games, and those prices are gonna come down even more as the weeks pass.

These bundles just aren't CAG worthy deals at those prices, especially since they are all Buy It Now with no option to bid lower.

bread's done
Back