Burger King games $10 for all 3 games. $2 savings

emceelokey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I went to buy some food from the King of Burgers todays and there were two signs, a small counter display and on the big standee, that had the games at 3.99 each or $10 for all three. Of course I bought them. :)

I went to BK and they said they're not selling them anymore. What are they gonna do with all those extra copies?

[quote name='Jesu']I went to BK and they said they're not selling them anymore. What are they gonna do with all those extra copies?[/QUOTE]

WTF? When does the offer last?

Well I just bought all 3 without a meal

My drive thru said first thing, would you like to buy an Xbox game?

3 for 10.99 was the deal mine was running. They again I have 15 in my area ha so thats just one

I went to BK and they said they're not selling them anymore. What are they gonna do with all those extra copies?

Put 'em in the landfill where the millions of Atari ET games are buried?

The games went double platinum? So will Microsoft be releasing a BK Best of Platinum Hits compilation, say for $10?

And how do you know how many copies they printed?

Picked up all three for stocking stuffers this week 3/ $10.99 no meal required but I bought the veggie sandwich to check it out...

[quote name='donut']Picked up all three for stocking stuffers this week 3/ $10.99 no meal required but I bought the veggie sandwich to check it out...[/quote]

Good call. I dig the "BK Veggie", and I'm not a huge fan of such things! BK Chili is also highly underrated.

[quote name='xDerekRx']Do they have milkshakes at BK?[/quote]

I believe so. Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry at my local BK, if memory serves.

[quote name='erehwon']Do you think they will mark down the price on these?[/QUOTE]
lol, getting 3 games for $10 isnt good enough. Definition of a true CAG.

[quote name='addicted2games']lol, getting 3 games for $10 isnt good enough. Definition of a true CAG.[/QUOTE]
I really don't need all three, since I already have sneak king.

word is that the three games together are selling about the same amount as gears of war. Not sure why the price reduction happened but I would be willing to bet we will see more BK games in the future.

i saw big bumpin on the used rack at my local gamestop for 3.99, a steal with 25% of fcoupon and stackable Edge/More 10%. $2.59 + tax

[quote name='addicted2games']lol, getting 3 games for $10 isnt good enough. Definition of a true CAG.[/quote]

I'm holding out for all 3 for $5, no meal necessary.

[quote name='JokerCard']I bought these at $4.99 when they first came out.....

I have no regrets. Even at that price....its worth it[/quote]
You got ripped off then, as they were always $3.99 each.

[quote name='Fire7Man7Dan7']word is that the three games together are selling about the same amount as gears of war. Not sure why the price reduction happened but I would be willing to bet we will see more BK games in the future.[/quote]
Because they made 5 million copies to sell in one month and didn't even get halfway there. They've got to sell them somehow and lowering the price helps.

Are these things still available in BK's? I never set foot in the place, but I wanted to get these as I might get a 360 eventually. I completely forgot about this thread (I had meant to stop into a BK a few weeks ago) till I saw it bumped up...

I was at the local BK and they looked at me like I was some sort of idiot when I asked for Sneak King.

Funny thing, in north texas I did not see any burgerkings advertising it, but in north Louisiana every sign has "Buy 3 games for 10.99". I went in and bought all 3 today, and did not even have to get a value meal. Will play them with my buddies when I get home.

[quote name='io']Are these things still available in BK's? I never set foot in the place, but I wanted to get these as I might get a 360 eventually. I completely forgot about this thread (I had meant to stop into a BK a few weeks ago) till I saw it bumped up...[/quote]

[quote name='io']Are these things still available in BK's? I never set foot in the place, but I wanted to get these as I might get a 360 eventually. I completely forgot about this thread (I had meant to stop into a BK a few weeks ago) till I saw it bumped up...[/quote]

I ended having to check two BKs to find them. One was completely sold out along with the one up the street that they called for me. But another one still had a ton and had all the signs up but no sign saying 3 for $10.99 even though that was the price I got them for.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You got ripped off then, as they were always $3.99 each.
[/quote]

Well, no...I didnt have to eat or get the meal

[quote name='JokerCard']Well, no...I didnt have to eat or get the meal[/quote]

So instead of dropping $12 on the 3 games, you spent $15. The extra $3 covers a Whopper Jr. meal around here, so you could've given the food to someone else in line and come out even.

[quote name='druciferwept']do these work on a Japanese 360?[/quote]

No, you have to get the versions they are selling at Japanese Burger King-u's.

And they also play on regular XBoxes, FYI. You don't need a 360

[quote name='JokerCard']Well, no...I didnt have to eat or get the meal[/quote]
:whistle2:s I didn't either. The games are $3.99 each, so it was $12 total. You don't need to order food at any point to get these games. I'm curious to know how they charged you more for the games than they're supposed to cost?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:whistle2:s I didn't either. The games are $3.99 each, so it was $12 total. You don't need to order food at any point to get these games. I'm curious to know how they charged you more for the games than they're supposed to cost?[/quote]
Many (if not most) Burger King locations charged $1 more per game if you bought them without food.

Got them all for $12 about a month ago, even left them under the xmas tree along with GOW and COD3. Felt good opening 5 games, lol.

Top 3 BK Games

1 - PocketBikeRacer ( Very well made game, I think it's better than most XBLA games )

2 - Sneak King ( Got to love the funny dance he does when he lands that perfect flourish )

3 - Big Bumpin ( Had a good chance of being good, but the lag was just way too much online for me to be able to enjoy this game )

BTW they sold 2 Million+ copies of these games.

[quote name='CaoPi']eh are these games even any good?[/quote]

Apparently people filnd Sneak King humorous and addictive, and the other two get mixed reviews (some have hated them, others love them). Meh....they're ~$3 games programmed and tied into Burger King. It's not like you're paying $50 for a steaming pile. $3 is more acceptable and tolerable for such a steaming pile.

But people have said they are fun and addictive party games. I can just imagine buttloads of them traded into Gamestops/EBGames and cluttering up the place, sort of like last year's EA Sports games.

[quote name='CaoPi']eh are these games even any good?[/quote]

Sneaking is fun for about 15 minutes a person, it's enjoyable/creepy sneaking up on peole, doing a little dance and forcing fatty food into their mouths. Basically you get what you pay for, it's a fun game to play for a bit and show to your friends.

[quote name='karkyco']Apparently people filnd Sneak King humorous and addictive, and the other two get mixed reviews (some have hated them, others love them). Meh....they're ~$3 games programmed and tied into Burger King. It's not like you're paying $50 for a steaming pile. $3 is more acceptable and tolerable for such a steaming pile.

But people have said they are fun and addictive party games. I can just imagine buttloads of them traded into Gamestops/EBGames and cluttering up the place, sort of like last year's EA Sports games.[/QUOTE]

I asked my guys at EB about them. They say they've never got any traded in.

[quote name='CitizenB']I asked my guys at EB about them. They say they've never got any traded in.[/QUOTE]

I read that since the don't have the upc codes on the backs gs/eb wouldn't take them but I wonder why I saw a few sneak kings in the 9.99 and under bin at my local eb games

My EBGames has the Burger King games used for $3.99 each. What a rip-off :roll:

bread's done
Back